Everything posted by SKINPIG
-
13th Region Tourney Rankings (03-04-06)
Why have you moved B'ville down to 6?
-
Clay 68 North Laurel 65
It's feathered my friend. Know what I mean?
-
Clay 68 North Laurel 65
Oh! The standard IS set! Looks like the OBI/Jackson/Red bird Trio's voting scheme fails again. I wish they would step up and call a vote to seed the district again. When Pigs Fly huh!
-
13th Region Coach of the Year
District titles don't weigh much anymore, especially at Clay. Although Gray and his staff have exceeded expectations of pretty much everybody, it would only be fair to see how the region turns out before labeling any coach "Coach of The Year". Start this thread again next weekend.
-
Clay 68 North Laurel 65
I thought Allen, Carson and Asher brought it and left it on the floor tonight. Hard fought game by both teams.
-
Fleming County Head Coach Todd Messer Resigns!
Fleming screwed the pooch, dropped the ball, cracked their egg or what ever you want to call it on this deal!:madman:
-
13th Region Coach of the Year
Clay wins the district! I say Gray.
-
Clay 68 North Laurel 65
Barnburner indeed! Great game to watch. Back and forth all night. Packed house. I hope we don't have to play North again. North took a 9 or 10 point lead in the 3rd then spread the floor. I thought Conway got too happy too early, he was in celebration mode...You can't let up on Clay, they'll come back and get you, they've proved that many times this year. This regional tourney should one of the best in a long time.
-
Fleming County Head Coach Todd Messer Resigns!
Fleming's loss, another school's gain!
-
Coach of the year in the 13th Region
Glenn Gray
-
Fear 'Les' 13th Region Ratings (Feb. 23 to 28)
:thumb:
-
Refereeing
Have there been a bunch of injuries or fights? If not, Play Ball! I doubt it is as bad as some of you guys describe.
-
Clay 67 Corbin 61
I don't recall any post where Clay has been calling for this matchup. Any Clay fan that would want play South in the final is delusional. Clay will be fortunate if they make it to the final anyway. Some probably wish Clay has to play South in the final instead of their team so Clay will lose by 30 instead of them. Clay will gladly take the challenge as an underdog by 20 or more...Unlike others, Clay will not fear them. I'm with you on one thing, I hope it's a Clay-South Final.
-
Clay 67 Corbin 61
You are correct. Clay's guard play is improving but is it at a fast enough pase to compete with South?
-
Clay 67 Corbin 61
That was my point too. South WILL NOT come in as a runner-up.
-
Clay 67 Corbin 61
What does Swim normally average? I was expecting more from him with Swafford out. Jones will still get his shots, he must.
-
Clay 67 Corbin 61
I'm sure that's what you guys in Corbin hope and pray for but if Clay wins the district they will not play South in the first game. One more thing, Clay fears none! :ylsuper:
-
Clay 67 Corbin 61
We expected it last year, that's history now.
-
Clay 67 Corbin 61
When Swafford gets back Clay will be able to snuff out any spark Corbin can strike up. :fire:
-
Clay 67 Corbin 61
I heard Coach Gray challenged his team to shut him down at half. The challenge was met.
-
Clay 67 Corbin 61
Clay gets a good win tonight without Swafford. Dez showed up but just couldn't go...Very Bad case of the flu. Corbin stayed in the game all night. Coach Gray and staff made some very good adjustments at half to slow Crawford down. Crawford had 14 in the first half and 2 in the second. I thought W. Jones, Z. Lewis and Roy Hobbs played very well. Sizemore got the big rebounds as always, he's also fighting the flu. Clay's defense played much better in the second half with R. Jones & Hobbs stepping up. Clay looks like they will be tourney ready when Dez gets back to 100%.
-
Corbin @ Clay Predictions
Not hardly 100%. He hasn't practiced this week...Recovering from the Flu.
-
Fear 'Les' 13th Regional Ratings (Fe. 16-20)
Not so Les. As long as North is rated lower than Clay. JK
-
Fear 'Les' 13th Regional Ratings (Fe. 16-20)
I like ukbellco14's rankings better than Les's. 1. SL 2. B'ville 3. Clay 4. Corbin 5. Bell 6. North 7. P'ville Maybe flip 4 & 5.
-
Corbin @ Clay Predictions
Clay 70 Corbin 56