Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

footballfan74

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by footballfan74

  1. Congrats to Belfry. Great game by both teams, the kind of game that you love to watch.
  2. Have to go with Belfry on this one.
  3. Aaron champman i think he is a good outfielder and a shut you down pitcher and he brings a big stick hitting 10 homeruns for belfry this season breaking the school record
  4. I totally agree, great post! :thumb:
  5. Congrats GOREDDEVILS on winning the contest and on your teams State Championship :flame: :dancingpa
  6. I know Belfry's success is alot Coach Haywood and his staff, but we also have alot of boys with alot of heart, who are willing to do what Coach tells them and who respect him and would move heaven and earth for him if they could. The Pirates also have a fan base bar none, this always motivates a team to do better.
  7. CONGRATS TO THE Russell Red Devils!!!! :fight: Congratulations on a great year, looking forward to next year and another great match up between you and my Pirates :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
  8. Saint X Lexington Catholic Russell Newport Catholic TB 36
  9. Argus, we look forward to meeting you guys again next year as well. We love our boys and will always be there to support them wherever they go. Great crowd for Russell as well.
  10. First I would like to say congrats to Russell!! Go to Louisville next week and bring that championship back to eastern KY, don't let it go boys, you are very capable of doing it, don't let the atmosphere at Papa John's get to you, remember it is just another game and I know you can bring it home!! To my beloved PIRATES, do not, I repeat do not, hang your heads, this team has given us a wonderful ride all year long and remember you made it to the top 4 in the state, that is nothing to be ashamed of. To all you great seniors, we love all you boys and will miss you greatly next year. Boomer if you are reading this, know that we will miss you and our boy will play for you next year! Pirates we love you and will always be proud of you, you gave it your all and no one can ask more of you than that, it was another exciting season and I enjoyed the whole ride. :fight:
  11. 5 - Mayfield 3 - Belfry 3 - St. X 1 - Somerset 1 - DeSales 1 - Bowling Green 1 - Lexington Catholic 1 - Trinity TB 14
  12. Congrats Red Devils on a great win. See ya next Friday night. Can't wait, I just LOVE this game!
  13. Congrats OC, hope we can both go back to Papa Johns one more time!
  14. I will go with the Pirates on this one. I believe these boys want it bad enough. :fight: :dancingpa
  15. Congrats to the Pirates on another great win. Keep it up guys, you all looked fantastic on the field tonight. I am very proud of you! :dancingpa :flame:
  16. I absolutely have to go with the Pirates for a 3-peat!
  17. Thanks Kantucky, we are very proud of our Pirates and we appreciate what you had to say and I will say the same for Ironton, it is always a great experience when the two teams meet.
  18. I have to say it is a little of all the things all of you have said. It is the atmosphere in the stadium, the players on the field, the coaches on the sidelines, the fans in the bleachers and the LOVE of the game. It is also how those kids learn to work together and the fact that as their lives go forward they can use what they have been taught to be more productive members of society.
  19. I have to go with my Pirates on this one, and I can't wait to watch good smashmouth football. :fight:
  20. This is great news, I know I will be there until it is all over! My parents and I are always there early and stay til it is completely over and I guess this week we will be staying a whole lot longer. Go WYMT :dancingpa :flame:
  21. 5 - Bell County 3 - Fort Campbell 3 - Somerset 1 - Boyle County 1 - Henry Clay 1 - Lexington Catholic 1 - Warren Central 1 - Western 1 - Danville 1 - Newport Catholic TB - 58
  22. I totally agree with you, I told my Mom and Dad that it was an embarassment to hear that buzzer with all the money that has been spent on the stadium. :creepy:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.