Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry Fans

Featured Replies

Just wanted to let you all know something. About once a week there's a bunch of Ironton fans who get together for a lunch meeting. Most are 50 or older who go to them so in otherwords..we've all seen a lot of different schools. We were all discussing different schools that the Ironton Tigers have played all these years and it was agreed by the total majority that there's never been a group of people who have showed more class and treated us better than Belfry has done. Nothing but glowing comments came out about your team, your fans and your community. Just wanted to let you all know that.

Thanks Kantucky. That's a fantastic compliment about our community and the people who support Belfry. In the end, that is what it's all about. :thumb:

Belfry's team is really a class act. I have never seen a team more classy than the Pirates. That is the reason I am cheering for them to 3-peat.

I feel like a proud parent! Thankyou so much for the compliments. :D

Thanks Kantucky. That's a fantastic compliment about our community and the people who support Belfry. In the end, that is what it's all about. :thumb:

 

Well said! Thanks Kantucky!

I went down to support Belfry in the state championship last year and I was really surprised on the amount of Ironton fans that was there.

kantucky...

 

You're only seeing the polished veneer of the Evil Empire, but...underneath... :sssh:

 

 

;):p:D (j/k)

I agree they are very good fans and support there Team tremedously. I met them about three years ago in Erlanger on a cold snowy nite in Juggernaut Country and they were very supportive and a great bunch of people. Good luck to Pond Creek Nation and the Belfry Pirates. I will be pulling for you however, if the Newport Wildcats win againts Russell and Belfy wins you both will meet in the Regional at Newport. I will make a trip to Newport to watch that one. Good Luck again. JD

Thanks Kantucky, we are very proud of our Pirates and we appreciate what you had to say and I will say the same for Ironton, it is always a great experience when the two teams meet.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.