Belfry 47 Sheldon Clark 7

BelfryJustice

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for anyone from Pond Creek Nation........

Belfry did lose a lot of those line guys they had the past two years right? If so, is the line as big and strong? If they are as good then what do they put in the pond water and where can I get some?

Good luck Pirates!

They are country boys fed well lol. The line this year is a mixture they have some big ones but not as big as last couple years. But they are very physcial still and controlled the line of scrimage against a big line.

Congrats Pirates one more to state! I know you guys can do it!

Maynard is a stud! Love watching Belfry football! I am a Letcher Countian who loves everything that Belfry is about. They should be the full definition of football(Fans/Players/Coaches) besides the fact that they play on turf, lol! Just think that you all do a tremendous job and represent what the mountains are all about! We all support you!

Would also like to note that Adam Dials of Sheldon Clark has a BRIGHT future and played well and hard last night. STRONG KID who seems determined to do whatever it takes! Keep working hard Adam and it will take you places! Congrats Belfry and great season Sheldon Clark!

Great job Pirates. Congratulations on a win that I know all the Russell faithful was hoping for. We should all be in for an interesting night this Friday. Good luck.

Just a question. I need to be carful because I don't want to hurt any feelings. The running back you currently have who rushed 9 times for 200 yards. How does he compare to Jones and Howard?

Maynard is a stud! Love watching Belfry football! I am a Letcher Countian who loves everything that Belfry is about. They should be the full definition of football(Fans/Players/Coaches) besides the fact that they play on turf, lol! Just think that you all do a tremendous job and represent what the mountains are all about! We all support you!

They do a good job and are a class act as long as they are winning!

Great job Pirates. Congratulations on a win that I know all the Russell faithful was hoping for. We should all be in for an interesting night this Friday. Good luck.

Just a question. I need to be carful because I don't want to hurt any feelings. The running back you currently have who rushed 9 times for 200 yards. How does he compare to Jones and Howard?

Like all the Belfry backs, he does his job and does it well. I don't think you can compare him with anyone. All 3 of them (Howard, Jones, Maynard) are uniquely different. Jones was a speed demon. When he got an open field or beat you to the side, he was gone, see ya. He wasn't the most powerful back in terms of breaking tackles, but half the time you couldn't catch him to tackle him. Howard was the power runner with speed thrown in. He was an all around back. He was amazing to watch and almost impossible to bring down. His stiff arm was a thing of beauty. Maynard is a finesse back. He has speed and can spin and cut on a dime. He reads openings tremendously well. He is hard to catch once he gets an open field also.