Belfry 47 Sheldon Clark 7

BelfryJustice

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coaches and players, I agree with you. The fans are another story. Most of Belfry's fans are just as you describe, but it only takes a few bad ones to cast everyone in a bad light.

I don't want this thread to get off topic, so I have posted another thread about the subject.

Congrats to the Pirates on a very impressive win against a solid SC team. I thought that Belfry would win but i also thought SC would make it more of a game than 47-7. Belfry is a balanced running attack and can make you pay with anyone of their 3 backs. They said on the radio last night on the way home from the game that Belfry had one back with 1,000 yds and the other two had 800 apiece. Maynard played great and is a great all around back. I got alittle aggrivated with Hager coming out on the field all the time and talking to the officals. Any of the SC fans know why he was upset? Congrats to SC on a great season,losing in the regional finals to the 2 time defending state champion is nothing to hang your head about. Congrats to Belfry on the win and good luck next week against Russell, I know that ill be there.

Nice win. Wish that the region title game, would have been, some what of a game. Even though Sheldon Clark deserved to play in the game, i personally think that LC would have made it a little closer, but not too much.m

Belfry nice win and go win STATE... AGAIN

L.C. has a good team but how can you say they would of made it closer game?? seriously SC beat LC sooooooooo mean Belfry would of beat them