Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hip-Hop Box

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box

  1. Frankfort has 24 kids on the sideline and that’s including 3 or 4 not dressed.
  2. Deuce, they want it more and you can tell…Frankfort looks normally thin in depth, I see it taking a toll on them second half.
  3. Playing out of state teams is a thing again? I'm not sure if the KHSAA prohibited this or not I just thought with the pandemic going on it wasn't.
  4. I see that their out of Louisville, are the a private school?
  5. All of this is true but, foundation was built as Bengals. The FYFL used school and address to select what team you should play for again, like Frankfort, the Bengals have the smallest draw for kids so of course there is gonna be kids come from out of the district. The question about why Frankfort has lost it spark I just think it starts at the youth level and when FYFL lost its structure it hurt Smaller programs. Granted FCHS (Rams/Raiders) and WHHS (Jets/cowboys) have large pools to pull from. Im not taking anything from any program I just think the bigger school are able to take those hits.
  6. I seen something about Notre Dame opting out of the EA sports game... Anybody heard that?
  7. You know they say history will repeat itself...
  8. I do also think the staff is looking to change the culture downtown. When Deuce and I played weight lifting wasn't really a thing. It was there but we didn't have structure in that area. There is a consist 17-18 kids coming every day.
  9. Piggy backing off my last comment... as a Bengals/Frankfort high Alum, FC had 9 players that played for the Bengals.
  10. It starts with the youth. If you were present on how the youth league went the kids in Frankfort district normally played for the Bengals youth team when they league depleted kids had to go else were to play football.
  11. With it being on the next Gen console, I hope it doesn't run on the same engine as Madden.
  12. I know it was posted on ESPN, but I wont believe it till I see it in my hands.
  13. Fair? Scott county hand checked the whole game and calls were not reciprocated on the the other end. Once Tillman got that tech, it jus seemed like the officials had it out for him.
  14. Tillman got two fouls early and hasn’t been in since. Frankfort has to be stronger on the post.
  15. The ref are letting them play that’s for sure. Frankfort 14 Scott co. 9
  16. I don’t think I’ve seen Frankfort’s gym this packed since 1999.
  17. I don’t know if these refs aren’t use to this kinda atmosphere but they’re all over the place.
  18. There is parking in the back of the gym and on the side.
  19. Is Ballard currently ranked?
  20. I hate when Frankfort plays like this, slow paced game is good when you can control tempo. Tillman wasn’t dominant like he was first go around , I don’t know if his running mate Jackson being out had an effect on him being fatigued or what.
  21. I meant like the first time the Played the good ole boys from the bluegrass.
  22. I'm not sure but for them to be pullin ESPN to stream it they could get some other sponsors.
  23. I dont want to take anything away from the Kentucky team but, they said it was their (North Carolina) first year doing this. Still this Kentucky team was pretty impressive... I don't know the name of the school they went to cause they had different school sicker logos on but #7 Male QB and #15 RB My nephew said they call him the Punisher back home. They stood out to me.
  24. I'm dropping my nephew off tomorrow (Frankfort's Jevon Bush) made the roster.
  25. Frankfort wins with strong defense over #11 South Laurel. Will this put Frankfort in the Bluegrasspreps top 25...?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.