Sayre vs. Frankfort Predictions/Updates

Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Sayre
    • Frankfort

This poll is closed to new votes

This should be a very exciting game of top 15 teams in Class 1A. Sayre comes into the matchup 2-0 on the season with wins over Eminence and Fort Knox. They have won both games by a combined score of 91-12. Frankfort also sits at 2-0 on the season with wins over Paris and Lynn Camp. They have beat there opponents by a combined score 93-14. So these teams have put up about the same amount of points and given up about the same amount. So this should be a barn burner type of game.

Who wins this Class 1A Top 15 showdown? Does Sayre move to 3-0 with a good signature win? Does Frankfort get the win and put Class 1A on notice?

I like Frankfort's two wins marginally more than Sayre's, but two legit FBS players, including the quarterback, is a lot for a 1A defense to contend with. Plus, it looks like Sayre has developed more playmakers around Pennington and Marshall.

I think the Spartans could be unbeaten rolling into Pikeville in five weeks. And yes, I'm aware they have 1A stalwart Williamsburg the week before.

Frankfort has had a great start to the season, but I think they take an L here.

• Like 1