9/24 at Switzerland County (IN)
10/1 at Fulton City
10/8 at Frankfort *
10/15 vs. Berea *
10/22 at Kentucky Country Day *
10/29 vs. Dayton

* District game

5f7320b260752.png.3fc50237126808a842b7d5cecf52216e.png

Playing out of state teams is a thing again? I'm not sure if the KHSAA prohibited this or not I just thought with the pandemic going on it wasn't.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Edited in Fulton City game.

During the pandemic of Covid-19 you could play any out of state teams that the county their school was located in touched the border of Kentucky.  Switzerland Co touches at least at Gallatin County, and has been on their schedule for 7 or 8 years.  Carroll and Trimble Counties have played them in the past, and I think Owen Co is also playing them this coming football season.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Little change to the schedule...well, one game changed, and about a 560 mile round trip to Fulton, KY...so big change to the schedule, if you want to look at it that way. The away game at Paris was dropped for Oct 1, and Eminence has picked up a game at Fulton City.

Only game I've seen Fulton City playing this season. Curious if they might be playing Ballard Memorial at some point? That's traditionally been played. Fulton County has already released a full schedule and Fulton City wasn't on it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The KHSAA website now shows Eminence traveling to Webster County on September 17. That would be their eleventh game which makes me think another game has been dropped. Maybe Fulton City, who only has three games scheduled for the season. Anyone from Eminence have details?

6 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

The KHSAA website now shows Eminence traveling to Webster County on September 17. That would be their eleventh game which makes me think another game has been dropped. Maybe Fulton City, who only has three games scheduled for the season. Anyone from Eminence have details?

My assumption is that either Fulton City or Switzerland County (IN) is gone. I'd have to guess Fulton City was nixed given the drive time there...