Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
End of the first quarter 13-0 Panthers.
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
Clock is malfunctioning but it's still the 1qt.
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
Hammonds touchdown pass to Tillman 13-0 Panthers.
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
Dajuan Davis second interception still 7-0 Panthers.
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
NCH fumbles the option pitch, Panthers recovered
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
Pass from Tillman to Davis first play of scrimmage Touchdown Panthers 7-0.
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
NCH just got here and are now warming up.
-
Week 2 Game Date Changes (Hurricane Harvey)
Frankfort vs North College Hill was moved to Saturday at noon...? Will be a muddy afternoon.
-
Frankfort vs. North College Hill (OH)
How does Frankfort fair against out of state North College Hill? I haven't seen much film, I seen that they have scrimmage Holmes in August. Anyone know any of their credentials?
-
Estill County/Western Hills Updates
37-0 with 40.8 seconds left in the half. Touchdown pass thrown by Youngblood.
-
Week one: Where are you headed
Friday - @ Western Hills vs Estill Co. Saturday - Frankfort vs Grant Co.(Bourbon county Bowl).
-
BluegrassPreps Class 1A Rankings Discussion (8/21)
The Pikeville and LCA match up is one to watch for. It seems that the Panthers aren't the same as the previous 2-3 years.
-
BluegrassPreps Class 1A Rankings Discussion (8/21)
Was there any change from the previous week? I look to see movement week 3-4.
-
3A #10 Western Hills vs. Estill County
Western Hills by 14+, and that's cutting it close.
-
Lexington/CKY Regional Football Contest - Week 2 - Your Business Sponsorship Here
7- Frankfort 5- Scott County 3- Western Hills 2- Wayne County 1- LCA TB- Frankfort
-
Franklin County 24 Western Hills 20
I myself thought Robinson would carrie the wolverines to victory... I look forward to watch this game Tuesday.
-
Frankfort 35 Thomas Nelson 20
Several big plays called back. This Frankfort team could be special. I liked what I saw from QB #5 Holt Hammons, when he got settled down, and #20 RB/LB Brandon Mack. Player of the game goes to #4 Ath/DB Dajuan Davis, I dont know exact stats but he had a few big plays on both ends of the ball.
-
Coaching
It really depends on the situation. Some teams are really talented but, the coaching is suspect. You can always tell when a team is talented and when the coach is a good coach.
-
3A #10 Western Hills at 4A Franklin County
I'm not gonna speak on anything I don't know anything about... I still think this game is a toss up. If the Flyers cant contain Wan'dell Robinson it will be a long night for the home team.
-
BluegrassPreps 2017 Class 1A Preview
VOR, You hit it right on the head with Frankfort. "Dirty thirty" will look to prove its rank through out the season. Also "Players to watch" WR/DB DaJuan Davis & Jevon Bush.
-
3A #10 Western Hills at 4A Franklin County
I think this is a great opener for both teams, should be a exciting night for two cross town rivals.
-
Beechwood 48 Frankfort 10
I was really impressed by the play calling for the Panthers only if they could execute it on the field. The game got ugly quick for Frankfort and the young Panthers jus couldn't finish drives. Shout out to the concessions best burger I've had at a high school football game and I apologize for not making it back for the gumbo.
-
Frankfort @ Danville
No way this turns out to be a game... this week will be like the Ads vs Frankfort around 04 & 05 era ... UGLY!
-
Frankfort 48 Eminence 0
No, Robinson did not play.
-
Western Hills 20 Frankfort 19
Defense.. Defense... Defense. Frankfort made no adjustment and WHHS jus couldn't capitalize. But pulled it off in the last few mins