Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TubbyCAT

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TubbyCAT

  1. All school activities for today and this evening just did get canceled w/in the last hour. I have a few calls in to see what might be going on this week. Last I heard, they were trying to start everything tomorrow night. Once I hear something concrete I will post it on here! There are some pretty bad spots in the county and w/the weather EXPERTS calling for more snow tonight on top of this ice it does not look good!
  2. Both are very solid players! All the way from up in the northeast to little ole Georgetown, KY!
  3. A very interesting draw!! Should be a good district tournament!
  4. Glad I saw this thread. I was about to make my way towards Brooksville for some good girls basketball!
  5. The overall officiating at the KBA over this past weekend left a great deal to be desired. I know to a certain degree their hands are tied, but I think a 7th grade state tourney deserves and needs better officials!
  6. I was wandering what the NKMSBL was going to do with the weather! The thing is it may not be any better on Wednesday!
  7. Good luck to everyone competing in the KBA state tourney this weekend. I am very excited about seeing what I feel will be some outstanding basketball!
  8. I was wandering the same thing about these dimensions? How does this help you break down a 2-3 zone and attack it?
  9. Panthers by 8 to 12 points. History says this is always a good game and you can't beat those in-county rivalries!
  10. The bottom line is this: If there is No game then there is no: coaches, players, officials, student cheering sections, cheerleaders, fans, or sites like this to debate things. It sounds obvious, but at times we all overlook the importance of the game.
  11. I use to have a local official talk to some of my players about some of the rules and so forth when I was still coaching. It always seem to work and it ALWAYS helped. As far as discipline in the classroom. I think a great deal of that starts at home. I know my sons know how to act in school and to respect their teachers and administrators because myself, their mother, and their step-mother have taught them how to act and how to respect their elders and those in charge!
  12. I had not heard this! When would they have played? IHM played Sharp Tuesday night!
  13. Nice win for interim HC Patrick Kelsch and the Lady Bears!
  14. Another tough/close loss for Coach Kelsch and the Panthers. Chris Mofford is having a great second part of the season. What a stat-line for this kid! Augusta/Bracken Co. is always a battle, those border wars are always interesting!
  15. I did not realize he had played. Like I said he did not against Sharp!
  16. Well, he didn't play either time against Sharp, so I was assuming he had not played. I also have heard nothing but good things about the young man. I know it was voted on 7-6 between the 13 schools from the NKMSBL not to allow him to play!
  17. Well, not every school can afford a trip to Hawaii!
  18. As far as I know they do not b/c the transfer is not playing.
  19. I would say this happens VERY rarely. I am not surprised by this however, not one bit!!!
  20. Congrats to Ms. Chambers!!! Like I have stated on here many times, a fine young lady on and off the court. She deserves everything she gets, a very deserving young lady!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.