Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AvidSportsJunkie856

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AvidSportsJunkie856

  1. Wow! Expected a closer one than this! Congrats to the Rocks! Huge win
  2. I voted for Anderson simply because they are loaded this year. I realize that Trinity also returns a ton of talent and may very well win this game. That would not shock me in the least. I am rooting for the rocks as I root for any Kentucky team playing out of state! This is going to be an awesome game.
  3. I could definitely see it. I think it comes down to the trenches. Both teams have some solid skill players returning if I remember correctly. I honestly went with Dixie just because they are home. Either way, I think this game will be a really good one.
  4. I think this game is a toss up. I am going Dixie by a score at home.
  5. I was always under the impression that you could not play a freshman game until a varsity game has been played. I don't know why or where I thought that, but apparently, I was incorrect 😄 Congrats to the freshman Camels.
  6. CovCath gets the win, but I don't expect it will be as large as some others have mentioned. I am thinking something like 28-7, somewhere around there. Good luck to both teams!
  7. How did the scrimmages go last week for these teams? I had heard that GRC beat up on Scott, but that isn't totally surprising to me. Coach Trimnell is going to do really good things at Scott, but it is going to take time. How did Brossart look against Boone?
  8. I have a feeling, as an outsider, that this is the year Highlands figures it out. I know they will face some challenges along the way, but I just feel like they have all of the pieces you need to win at the highest level. Their OL seems to be the question mark, but that group will only get better as the season goes along, and the rest of the team is STACKED! That CovCath/Highlands game is about to be insane this year!
  9. Wow! If convicted, these dudes are going away for life, aren't they?
  10. Who did each team just scrimmage this past weekend and how did they look?
  11. Does anyone know much about Central? What do they have coming back from last years team?
  12. I haven't heard of any. Do you mind sharing which schools you have heard?
  13. My reading comprehension needs work. Is this the punishment that the KHSAA dished out, or is this the punishment from JCPS? I agree with you, Guru, this is such a "slap on the hand" punishment and shows that the KHSAA has about as much power as the NCAA these days.
  14. Even though it is not a "scrimmage" they do have a joint practice/modified scrimmage against Conner tomorrow night.
  15. I don't know that Momcilovic really moves the needle that much for me. I think he is a solid pick up, and shoots the ball EXTREMELY well, but I still am not sure who on this roster can go "win a game" for them when they need it.
  16. I had heard Coach Burnett was joining Ludlow's staff this season, but I will admit it was second hand information that hasn't been confirmed.
  17. Conner wins 9-4 in the third game. Congrats to the Cougars moving onto the next round!
  18. I remember the 2004 game was played at Conner High School and it was a monsoon. The game was delayed and finished late. It was almost cancelled. I believe the West won something like 6-0 or 8-0.
  19. I agree. I would be very surprised if he makes less than $3 Million this upcoming season at Kentucky. Just a guess on my part, but with how big of a priority he was and seeing what some of the others on the roster are reportedly making, it has to be at least 3 million.
  20. This parent needs to get a life. Good grief!
  21. That seems like a pretty sweet deal to me!
  22. This is a big hire for Mercer County. I know it is not any of my business but I am curious what it took to lure him away from Pulaski. He was really doing good things at Pulaski and they had a chance to be REALLY good this year and make another run. Is this job a better job than the head coach at Pulaski County? If so, why?
  23. I think the NKY district is the most wide open as it has been in a really long time. Cooper has owned the district the last few years - but I can make an argument for Cooper, Conner, or Dixie Heights winning that district this season. I also understand that you have to give the nod to Cooper until someone knocks them off!
  24. I totally understand if he decides to stay in the Draft and will wish him well. But, it has to be tempting to come back to school for one more year making around the same or possibly more in college, and potentially becoming a Kentucky legend as well as upping your draft stock to the lottery if you have a good sophomore season at Kentucky.
  25. I just heard a rumor, so I do not know how truthful it is. However, I heard there was a disagreement between the teacher/head football coach and the principal. I heard that the teacher was told they were removed from their duties as both the teacher and coach effective immediately. Again, just hearsay, but kind of a crazy situation if so.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.