Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 59 Anderson (OH) 13

Trinity at Anderson (OH) 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Which of these top ranked squads wins on Friday?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Trinity Shamrocks will head north to the Buckeye state on Friday to face the Anderson Raptors.

Each team is highly ranked in both state and national pre-season rankings. Trinity is ranked #1 in most every Kentucky poll with Anderson ranked #2 through #5 in most every Ohio poll.

The Rocks are the 3-time reigning Kentucky 6A champion, while the Raptors have finished the previous two years as the runner up in Ohio’s Division 2.

For the Raptors, be on the lookout for these players:

Antwoine Higgins, LB; Owen Scalf, QB; Tysin Weaver, WR; Jordan Davis, RB

For the Shamrocks, here are a few of their impact players:

Zane Johnson, QB; Sebastian Blue, DL; LA Evans, DB; Jason Hagan, WR

An important note of interest for Fridays game…..Anderson Head Coach Evan Dreyer will sit this game out as he serves a one game suspension from the OHSAA for off season rules violations.

Join me for a Friday night road trip to Anderson Township, Ohio.

  • Replies 133
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • #RockNation
    #RockNation

    Had a chance to go to practice yesterday and can say for a fact the defense is preparing for a major, major test from the Anderson Offense. Watching film on them, they are a no-huddle, Air Raid spread

  • SHAMROCK69
    SHAMROCK69

    I just talked to Anderson Athletics Department and they will have a free Stream of the game tonight at USBNSPORTS.com

  • @MaddenCurse44 I have some good crow soup recipes if you’d like.

I like Trinity in a close one. Last year Trinity was 1 pt better in HSratings.com and considering both teams return a lot of talent I think it will be competitive game.

I am riding with the Rocks, go Trinity!

Will there be a stream of this game?

14 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am riding with the Rocks, go Trinity!

Will there be a stream of this game?

It might be a pay stream.

Just now, MaddenCurse44 said:

It might be a pay stream.

Fine with me, I want everyone to have the choice. Do you have any additional info on a possible paid stream?

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Fine with me, I want everyone to have the choice. Do you have any additional info on a possible paid stream?

This is all I have right now. I might have a better link later in the week.

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/anderson-high-school-cincinnati-oh/gam52a1c4531d

5 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

This is all I have right now. I might have a better link later in the week.

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/anderson-high-school-cincinnati-oh/gam52a1c4531d

I just checked in and it does appear as if they game will be on the NFHS. The NFHS is a paid platform everyone. The broadcasts are solid IF the school doing the broadcast is solid. If there is a problem it is almost always the fault of the school broadcasting the game and not the NFHS. Here is that link which is the same as MC44 posted above only active:

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/anderson-high-school-cincinnati-oh/gam52a1c4531d

I think Trinity wins big 35-14. Go Kentucky.

First game of the season I think this Trinity defense gets out on the raptors fast and aggressive, and will give the Rocks offense a chance to open up early. I think it has the chance to be a big statement win for Trinity to start their national campaign and I pick them to win by two scores in a high scoring game!

15 minutes ago, ROCK23 said:

First game of the season I think this Trinity defense gets out on the raptors fast and aggressive, and will give the Rocks offense a chance to open up early. I think it has the chance to be a big statement win for Trinity to start their national campaign and I pick them to win by two scores in a high scoring game!

Also, team and staff should be looking to exorcise some demons from last season’s trips to up to Cincy where so many things went wrong. This is already a legendary Trinity class, but they are still chasing that elusive undefeated season. Against this schedule, that would immortalize them in school and state history forever.

Two very experienced teams that have played a lot of football over the past couple of years. Should make for a well played game by Week 1 standards.

I look for the leadership of a fourth year starting quarterback and a top tier defense to get the job done north of the border.

Trinity by 10.

Almost the entire offense returns for Anderson. They are going to put on a show!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.