Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 59 Anderson (OH) 13

Trinity at Anderson (OH) 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Which of these top ranked squads wins on Friday?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

On 8/15/2026 at 10:24 AM, MaddenCurse44 said:

Anderson by 21 to much fire power!

@MaddenCurse44 Is this in depth analysis or Trinity hate? Want to know which one I am getting here.😁

  • Replies 133
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • #RockNation
    #RockNation

    Had a chance to go to practice yesterday and can say for a fact the defense is preparing for a major, major test from the Anderson Offense. Watching film on them, they are a no-huddle, Air Raid spread

  • SHAMROCK69
    SHAMROCK69

    I just talked to Anderson Athletics Department and they will have a free Stream of the game tonight at USBNSPORTS.com

  • @MaddenCurse44 I have some good crow soup recipes if you’d like.

On 8/15/2026 at 10:24 AM, MaddenCurse44 said:

Anderson by 21 to much fire power!

Anderson did lose a starting O lineman within the last couple of weeks that once played in NKY. I like Trinity in this one.

On 8/16/2026 at 10:24 PM, MaddenCurse44 said:

Almost the entire offense returns for Anderson. They are going to put on a show!

Didn't Trinity also return almost their entire offense from last year as well?

I'm not a Trinity fan, but I will pull for any KY team that plays an out of state team. I think Trinity competes well in this one. It'll be close, but I'll take the Rocks by a field goal.

The Rocks returned all of their skill positions and added an experienced and more mobile TE. Looking forward to my trip to Cincy.

1 hour ago, Unrivaled97 said:

Didn't Trinity also return almost their entire offense from last year as well?

Graduated the entire starting OL and top WR; LT Saunders has some quality experience as well as guards Josh Moore and Alex Schuster

On 8/15/2026 at 10:09 AM, TH58 said:

For the Raptors, be on the lookout for these players:

Antwoine Higgins, LB; Owen Scalf, QB; Tysin Weaver, WR; Jordan Davis,

I would like to add Ace Alston to this list, a Top 10 cornerback in the country and committed to Notre Dame. Not sure if Anderson utilizes him offensively or not.

I was looking at Owen Scalf's junior season earlier... he was first team all-state and had over 5,600 yards of total offense. 😯

Trinity's defense will need to be in mid-season form.

Had a chance to go to practice yesterday and can say for a fact the defense is preparing for a major, major test from the Anderson Offense. Watching film on them, they are a no-huddle, Air Raid spread that looks to get the ball out quick and they emphasize the screens and quick hitches and dig routes. The QB completed over 72% of his passes last year for almost 5,000 yards. They have 3 returning receivers with over 900 yards and 75 or more receptions EACH. The RB also returns with 76 catches for 743 yards and a combined 25 TDs. This very well could be the best offense Trinity faces all year.

Defensively, UK commit LB Antwoine Higgins and Notre Dame commit CB Ace Alston lead a stout attack that largely plays an aggressive 3-4 Cover 3 with Higgins being one of the top returning tacklers. They did lose their top 3 in that department, but they return a lot of experience on the line and in the secondary and also bring back 12 of their 15 total interceptions from last year. I'm not sure they saw a receiving corps this talented but Alston is the real deal and can shut down a receiver completely so I think Zane et al will need to mark him all game long. WR/DB Tysin Weaver also is impressive on both sides of the ball and this group is extremely well coached.

I do not expect much of a let down in tempo or scheme with Raptors HC Evan Dreyer suspended for this game, but in a close matchup Jay Cobb's experience in big games may prove the difference. I like Trinity in this game if the offensive line can hold up and if we get to their QB on defense. I do not remember seeing many teams try to press QB Owen Scalf up front, and with all the zone blitzing and simulated pressure DC Michael Fox likes to bring it could force Anderson into the mistakes our defense loves to take advantage of. It's almost time!! ☘️

On 8/18/2026 at 12:31 PM, fatsnbul said:

@MaddenCurse44 Is this in depth analysis or Trinity hate? Want to know which one I am getting here.😁

You know better... 😂

48 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

You know better... 😂

Both I hate Trinity! But Anderson is a really good team loaded with weapons.

I just talked to Anderson Athletics Department and they will have a free Stream of the game tonight at USBNSPORTS.com

Tough one to call, I believe that this will be close for the team that wins. I will be following this one through the evening. If either is to win more convincingly, I’ll be surprised.

56 minutes ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

I just talked to Anderson Athletics Department and they will have a free Stream of the game tonight at USBNSPORTS.com

Thank you for that.

I hope WR Tysin Weaver who used to play for Simon Kenton has an awesome game for Anderson!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.