Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 59 Anderson (OH) 13

Trinity at Anderson (OH) 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Which of these top ranked squads wins on Friday?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Major, major statement win for Trinity against Anderson. Congratulations!

  • Replies 133
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • #RockNation
    #RockNation

    Had a chance to go to practice yesterday and can say for a fact the defense is preparing for a major, major test from the Anderson Offense. Watching film on them, they are a no-huddle, Air Raid spread

  • SHAMROCK69
    SHAMROCK69

    I just talked to Anderson Athletics Department and they will have a free Stream of the game tonight at USBNSPORTS.com

  • @MaddenCurse44 I have some good crow soup recipes if you’d like.

On 8/15/2026 at 10:24 AM, MaddenCurse44 said:

Anderson by 21 to much fire

On 8/16/2026 at 10:24 PM, MaddenCurse44 said:

Almost the entire offense returns for Anderson. They are going to put on a show!

We all appreciate your unorthodox sense of humor.

Expected them to win but did not expect a running clock.

Super impressed with the game plan on both sides of the ball. Nice job coaches and players.

Always good to be 1-0. Next three weeks will be tough!

By the way, Trinity LB Luke Vize doesn't get a lot of hype

But he should.

Dude is a ball player.

1 hour ago, BBN_34 said:

Trinity beats everyone in Kentucky and probably by a lot. Probably less than 10 teams that are capable of avoiding a running clock.

After watching X go down I think I agree. However, I would like to see more from Douglass and Manual. And I am just talking about 6A because nothing else matters.

I believed Trinity would win the game but I did not see the show the Rock put on tonight coming. It was a good old fashioned butt whooping in Cincinnati tonight!

Rocks were in control from start to finish. Ran the ball well, good in the air, and struck fear in the opposing QB on every snap it felt like.

What a great way to start the season. 1-0. Now its time for the Rocks to prep for a trip to St. Louis next week.

On the road Week 1 vs a Nationally Ranked team and it's a running clock at halftime (Ohio rules) - Wow! I picked T in the Pick 5, but I didn't expect them to win by basically 7 TDs.

Good luck next week in St. Louis!

19 hours ago, BBN_34 said:

Trinity beats everyone in Kentucky and probably by a lot. Probably less than 10 teams that are capable of avoiding a running clock.

After last night I’d say 5, if not less.

On 8/21/2026 at 9:01 PM, TH58 said:

He is a heck of a coach to be good for 39 points so far.

If he made nearly that much a difference he would be coaching in the NFL and not Anderson High School.

On 8/22/2026 at 5:21 PM, hrcarrier said:

After last night I’d say 5, if not less.

Possibly CAL but beyond that it is doubtful.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.