Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 59 Anderson (OH) 13

Trinity at Anderson (OH) 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Which of these top ranked squads wins on Friday?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I voted for Anderson simply because they are loaded this year. I realize that Trinity also returns a ton of talent and may very well win this game. That would not shock me in the least. I am rooting for the rocks as I root for any Kentucky team playing out of state! This is going to be an awesome game.

  • Replies 133
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • #RockNation
    #RockNation

    Had a chance to go to practice yesterday and can say for a fact the defense is preparing for a major, major test from the Anderson Offense. Watching film on them, they are a no-huddle, Air Raid spread

  • SHAMROCK69
    SHAMROCK69

    I just talked to Anderson Athletics Department and they will have a free Stream of the game tonight at USBNSPORTS.com

  • @MaddenCurse44 I have some good crow soup recipes if you’d like.

38 minutes ago, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

I voted for Anderson simply because they are loaded this year. I realize that Trinity also returns a ton of talent and may very well win this game. That would not shock me in the least. I am rooting for the rocks as I root for any Kentucky team playing out of state! This is going to be an awesome game.

That's pretty much where I'm at too. Trinity can never be counted out, but Anderson did return A LOT of talent this season and being preseason #2 statewide in Ohio for all divisions is a solid statement, even if preseason.

I picked Trinity, I believe Trinity will win, and of course I am rooting for Trinity and always for any Kentucky high school football team when they play an out of state team. With all that said, I am still not buying into all the Anderson hype. I may eat that later tonight. Now don't get me wrong, Anderson has a terrific football team/program but they are not playing D1 in Ohio and they are not winning state championships.

Give me the Shamrocks!!

6 hours ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

I just talked to Anderson Athletics Department and they will have a free Stream of the game tonight at USBNSPORTS.com

Thank for that @SHAMROCK69 and here is the direct link. One clarification, did the AD specify if it was an audio stream only or video too?

https://usbnsports.com/listen-live/

Oh gosh. He did not say. I hope it is Video.

I may have to use NFHS but the quality is hit or miss.

3 minutes ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

Oh gosh. He did not say. I hope it is Video.

I am not saying it was the case here but there are a lot of "slicks" out there that forget to mention when something is paid vs. free and audio only vs. video. You have to clarify with everyone.

There is a live picture right now. I'll see at 7:00

2 minutes ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

There is a live picture right now. I'll see at 7:00

I have it up too, this is GREAT news for everyone.

T is in all white with green helmets.

Anderson in black helmets, orange jerseys and white pants.

The color guy has an audio problem that makes my speakers crack, the play by play guy is fine.

T to the A 25, mostly running but a pass and a missed tackle was a big gain.

Touchdown T, pass and a great run by #7 T.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.