Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brennan_Bucher

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brennan_Bucher

  1. For the next Highlands Live Sports Radio Show, we will be live with the Bluebird Basketball programs! Tomorrow (12/11) from 6:30-7:30, get a chance to hear from players and Coach Richey and Listerman on the Highlands Basketball season and future. The event will be live from Barleycorn's Cold Spring, and it will be live broadcasted on bluebirdsradio.com .
  2. Birds got a great win. Interesting stat, 46 total fouls called across the game. Wow.
  3. Highlands: Most (almost all) home games will be broadcasted on https://www.youtube.com/@HHSFilmAndBroadcast Some away games (including tonights game at Scott) will be broadcasted by me on bluebirdsradio.com . These away games will always be put in update forums on BGP.
  4. The 2024-25 Highlands Bluebird’s season opens tonight as they head to Taylor Mill to take on the Eagles of Scott High School. Can’t make it? I’ll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com . Tip off is at 7:30.
  5. @FrankNicodemus thank you, sir! It’s meant a lot to be able to call the birds with the support of the great community! Was quite the run….The Highlands Broadcasting program is WORLD CLASS. I’m sure whoever they find to continue the sportscasting will be very good at what they do. Now onto hoops!
  6. It's official! I am super excited to say I'll be at Randal K. Cooper High School in 6 days time broadcasting the 5a state semi finals! The support on the radio station has been phenomenal. 1700 listeners on the last road game at Woodford County. Tune in at the link below. Go Birds! bluebirdsradio.com
  7. I think that @FrankNicodemus has had that write up ready for 371 days haha! I plan on being there on bluebirdsradio.com …. Waiting on official confirmation before I put a post out Personally, I typically don’t put out personal takes like this on here - but the first half of the game yesterday was a great wake up call for my bluebirds. I love the way the rest of that game was played/coached. Give me Highlands 31-28.
  8. 5 point game - Lexington Christian Academy 4 point game - Union County 3 point game - Christian Academy of Louisville 2 point game - Corbin 1 point game - Campbellsville
  9. Thanks for the words, @FrankNicodemus. Link will be ready in a few days. I'll send it out in this thread when it is ready.
  10. About 2 hours to kickoff! As a reminder this is the link for the live broadcast!
  11. 5 point game - Saint Xavier 4 point game - Ludlow 3 point game - Bardstown 2 point game - Bryan Station 1 point game - Somerset
  12. I will be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com ! My guess is this thread will be active doing live updates.
  13. It looks as though I have been approved, so I will be broadcasting the game live from bluebirdsradio.com! 7:30 kickoff, I will be live 5-10 before kickoff.
  14. Gameday! Reminder of where you can find the game!
  15. Heres the link to the live broadcast! @FrankNicodemus
  16. I will be doing the PA at the stadium. Hudl camera should be on YouTube at the link below. https://www.youtube.com/@highlandsathletics-hudlcam7121/streams
  17. Honestly, I was thinking of sitting front row with my wide lens. Show basically the whole field.
  18. While I will not be live broadcasting this, I will be at Ludlow giving updates on behalf of NKU's Friday Football Live on Twitter. My @ is BrennanBucher. I will also be posting video pregame, halftime, and final updates.
  19. Excited to announce the third edition of the Highlands live sports radio show! This edition will take place at Barleycorn’s Cold Spring on Tuesday October 29th, and feature the Highlands Boys and Girls Soccer teams. Coach Suli Kayed and the 9th region champion Coach Etherton, along with key players will be interviewed. If you can’t make it out to the live show - it will be broadcasted on bluebirdsradio.com !
  20. Excited to announce the third edition of the Highlands live sports radio show! This edition will take place at Barleycorn’s Cold Spring on Tuesday October 29th, and feature the Highlands Boys and Girls Soccer teams. Coach Suli Kayed and the 9th region champion Coach Etherton, along with key players will be interviewed. If you can’t make it out to the live show - it will be broadcasted on bluebirdsradio.com !
  21. Bryan Station Seneca Ashland Spencer County Rockcastle County Kentucky
  22. If you can't make the homecoming matchup in Fort Thomas, check out the link below for a free live broadcast! Go Birds!
  23. As a reminder....if you cannot make the 7:00 kickoff, I'll be live broadcasting the action on bluebirdsradio.com !

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.