Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brennan_Bucher

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brennan_Bucher

  1. I was. Birds won 34-8. Highlands looked dominant. Griffin Benke, Carter Manning, Tayden Lorenzen, Chase Jacob, and Gabe Williams all stood out. This is a really solid freshman team. Roman Combs is a player on the Cooper side, though.
  2. Need a place to listen to the game this Thursday night? I will be calling the game on bluebirdsradio.com . Stream starts at 6:50. CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON NEXT TO THE SONG ALBUM TO PLAY. There will be a direct arrow to the button this week, after receiving feedback from the last stream.
  3. Conner vs Highlands 24 hours away! Need a place to watch? The FT Film and Broadcast YouTube Channel is live streaming FREE high quality video and audio. Check it out! Live at 6:40pm.
  4. Look for a free place to stream audio and video? Friday, head on over to the FT Film and Broadcast YouTube channel! I’ll be live from the desk with the pre game show at 6:40pm.
  5. We're live again for the second half! bluebirdsradio.com
  6. Everyone questioning: you have to click the play button on the song. It won't be music..thanks!
  7. WE ARE LIVE! Check the stream out on bluebirdsradio.com!
  8. I’ll be live on bluebirdsradio.com at 6:40.
  9. Unfortunately not. We’re only able to do radio on the road, but the good news is it’s 100% for anyone to tune in! bluebirdsradio.com for the broadcast at Dixie!
  10. Looking for a place to watch the game Friday? I’ll be live broadcasting for FREE on bluebirdsradio.com I’ll be live at 6:40 for the 7:00 game. Spread the word!
  11. Highlands wins. I think it'll be a game, but Highlands will outplay Dixie offensively, and be able to hang with them enough defensively.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.