Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brennan_Bucher

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brennan_Bucher

  1. Finally Week 1. If you cannot make the game, the best place to find the birds action is on FT Film and Broadcast! Channel linked below, the pre game show will begin around 7:10, I'll be live from the field giving my take. Kickoff is 7:30. Go Birds! https://www.youtube.com/@HHSFilmAndBroadcast
  2. Blue/White Scrimmage will be live streamed on the FT Film and Broadcast YouTube Channel. The game begins at 7:30, with a fall sports senior night at 6:30, and the Highlands Hall of Fame ceremony at 7:00. https://youtube.com/@hhsfilmandbroadcast?si=YwZy1UugsMQwBav4
  3. Less than two hours away from the first ever Highlands live sports radio show! You can come out to Barleycorn’s Cold Spring location - or listen in on bluebirdsradio.com !
  4. Finally gameday again! Highlands is heading down to Louisville Male to take on the Bulldogs. Can't make the trip down? I'll be live broadcasting the action on bluebirdsradio.com . Kickoff is at 7:30. Great to finally be back to football!
  5. Thank you! It will be, if you click on the “shows” tab of the website, and then you scroll down to my picture, click on that and it’ll bring you to the archives. They will be organized much better than they currently are by next week. I’d expect it up no later than next Friday.
  6. Keeping this quiet has been tough, a project that is 2 years in the making is finally coming to fruition! The first Highlands Live Sports Radio Show is set for action! Next Wednesday (August 14th), at Barleycorn's Cold Spring from 6:30-8, come out and support Highlands Football! The Birds benefit from your purchase at the restaurant. If you can't make it, the event will be live broadcasted on http://bluebirdsradio.com ! Both Coach Sphire's will be there, along with some players to be interviewed on a wide range of topics surrounding the 2024 season. Come on out, or click the link above to tune in.
  7. Kolton Smith announced the MVP as his East All Stars beat the West by a score of 28-17. Thank you all for tuning in if you did - was a difficult call, but a blast.
  8. At halftime: West has the 17-14 lead over East. Luke Schneider with the East touchdown, and Kolton Smith ran it in for the two point try.
  9. Didn't know that. That's fantastic. Thanks for the information.
  10. Thanks, @Colonels_Wear_Blue for the words and for tuning in. Yes, I’ve noticed the struggle with the roster, I’m hoping to get it before tomorrow…but that isn’t likely. @theguru this link should work. http://bluebirdsradio.com AS A REMINDER TO THOSE TUNING IN: There will be a play button next to a song, even though it may look like you’re playing the song…it will connect to my broadcast. Weird issue I haven’t been able to solve.
  11. I am very excited to announce I will be live broadcasting the East/West All Star Game live on bluebirdsradio.com . If you can’t make the game, tune in as I will be on the call this Thursday. Very excited to be back in the football broadcast booth as we get ready to kick off the 2024-2025 season. For those asking about roster information…I will be getting that in total in the coming days. Not sure what I am able to share, but I will give the information I have out.
  12. Highlands v Cov Cath is now less than 3 hours away! Listen at the link below. bluebirdsradio.com
  13. The deep rivalry continues into the post season! Highlands and Covington Catholic will be doing battle in the first round of the 9th region tournament. First pitch will be tomorrow (May 27th) at 4:00. If you cannot make it, I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com
  14. This one was canceled. Birds play tomorrow at Thomas Moore stadium at 3:15. I apologize for not responding to this during the day.
  15. UPDATE: I got full approval. I hope you can listen in tonight!
  16. Highlands is looking to continue their impressive season, this time against the Camels of Campbell County. They play at Thomas Moore stadium (Y'all's) at 3:15. They faced off earlier in the year, with the Camels take the win. If you cannot make the game, I will be live broadcasting on bluebirdsradio.com.
  17. The Bluebirds head to Holmes High School to take on the Bulldogs. Highlands has won 5 in a row and I expect them to roll today. But, in KY baseball anything in possible. First pitch is at 5:00. As of now, I plan to live broadcast the game on bluebirdsradio.com - thought this may change...still awaiting official confirmation from Holmes AD.
  18. Not much gets better than Saturday afternoon baseball. The Highlands Bluebirds and the Covington Catholic Colonels (both fresh off wins against Walton Verona) will do battle in Park Hills at noon. If you cannot make it, I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com .
  19. So excited to be on the call for Highlands v. Ryle today! Hoping to see the girls head to the 9th region final for the first time since 2012/13. Tip off is at 6:30..I'll be live on bluebirdsradio.com .
  20. Go Birds! Excited to be on the call. A lot of excitement in the air for this rematch. As he said, you can find the broadcast on bluebirdsradio.com .
  21. Happy gameday! If you can't make the action tonight, as always I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com ! Tip off at 8:00.
  22. What a game to start the 9th Region Tournament. Great way to begin a great week of basketball. To Relive this great game, plus the first Post Game Interview given by Coach Jaimie Richey, check out this link, and scroll down to find, "GBBvsNDA(9thRegionQuarterFinals)" to listen in! https://www.bluebirdsradio.com/highlands-sports-radio.html Fantastic Game. Highlands will take on Ryle next Friday at 6:30. As always, the game will be live streamed on bluebirdsradio.com
  23. There has been different talk of broadcasts, I will be live broadcasting each Highlands game of the tournament! Starting tomorrow, with Highlands/NDA , and then Wednesday with Highlands/Cooper. bluebirdsradio.com Hoping to do a few games for the Birds!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.