Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brennan_Bucher

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brennan_Bucher

  1. The 9th region final is set! Highlands beats Dixie to secure their spot against Conner.
  2. GOAL BLUEBIRDS. Highlands takes the lead 2-1. There is 10:45 left in the game.
  3. Highlands ties it at 1. Kendal Graves free kick. 5:39 to play in the first half.
  4. Here at Dixie/Highlands. 12 minutes into the game…goal Dixie. #27 Hadley Green strikes.
  5. As always, if you can't make this matchup in Hebron, I'll be live broadcasting the action on bluebirdsradio.com for free! Live 5-10 minuets before the 7:00 kickoff.
  6. AS A REMINDER: This is totally free! Check in if you're not heading out to Boone County!
  7. Great Crossing Scott County Bardstown Whitley County Bullitt East * Bonus Game: Fort Knox
  8. For anyone not able to make Friday's 7:00 kickoff, I will be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com . I'll be live around 6:50-6:55. Go Birds!
  9. The best way to watch the game this Friday is on the FT Film and Broadcast YouTube! Linked below, we will be live around 6:40.
  10. UPDATE: The game will be played tomorrow morning at 10:00am. Still live on the same YouTube link I posted earlier.
  11. UPDATE: Game has been postponed. Later date is not currently known. Will provide more information as I receive it.
  12. One of the most anticipated matchups of the year. I cannot wait to be live for this one. The best free live broadcast can be found on the FT Film and Broadcast YouTube page! https://www.youtube.com/@HHSFilmAndBroadcast When these two met in the postseason, it was the second most viewed sporting event we've ever put on. Should be another good one!
  13. Pikeville Frederick Douglass Manual Christian Academy of Louisville Woodford County
  14. Live broadcast of this game will be on https://www.youtube.com/@HHSFilmAndBroadcast . No radio broadcast this week.
  15. If you can't make the action, tune in to bluebirdsradio.com! I'll be live broadcasting the game from Ryle. Go Birds! Live around 10 minuets before kickoff.
  16. Officially game day! As a reminder, if you cannot make it I'll be live broadcasting the action on bluebirdsradio.com. I'll be live around 6:50. Go Birds! AS A REMINDER: To listen, please click the play button next to the song. It will not play any music. I know it is confusing.
  17. St. X Boyle Trinity Cooper Covington Catholic
  18. I think Ludlow has a more disciplined team. I loved watching them handle things like special teams last year. Give me Ludlow 21-17. They might win the turnover battle as well.
  19. Can't make the game this Friday? I'll be live broadcasting the matchup on bluebirdsradio.com! Kickoff is at 7:00pm, I'll be live around 6:50. Last Friday was our highest listened to night...ever. Thanks for tuning in everyone!
  20. Tomorrow is gameday for the Lady Bluebirds! The St. Elizabeth Game of the Month takes a stop at NKU as Highlands takes on the Colonels of Dixie Heights. The matchup starts at 8:00. Can't make it? I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com. Go Birds!
  21. Finally gameday. Highlands vs Covington Catholic - 8:00pm in Park Hills. One of the best rivalries in High School sports gets renewed for the 78th time. bluebirdsradio.com for the FREE live radio broadcast, I'll be live around 7:50pm.
  22. Highlands Frederick Douglass Union County Franklin County DeSales
  23. The biggest matchup of the week. No question. If anyone cannot make it, I will be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com . Come check us out on Friday! AS A REMINDER: The play button will be next to a song, click the play button anyway. It will not play the song. You can also ignore the calendar that says no stream scheduled. bluebirdsradio.com
  24. Not going to want to miss this one. Go Birds! Check out the link for the game, beyond excited to be back!
  25. Corbin Fredrick Dougless South Warren Simon Kenton Newport Central Catholic

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.