Everything posted by Brennan_Bucher
-
Archbishop Moeller (OH) 55 Highlands 32
Can say it was 55-32, as that is what I said on the broadcast looking at the Jumbotron. The full game replay is live along with others from this season at the link below. https://www.bluebirdsradio.com/highlands-sports-radio.html
-
Archbishop Moeller (OH) 55 Highlands 32
End of Q3: 47-22, it's all Moeller. Awesome ally-oop to end the quarter from Mahaffey to Kanzinecki.
-
Archbishop Moeller (OH) 55 Highlands 32
End Q2: Moeller, 27, Highlands 15
-
Archbishop Moeller (OH) 55 Highlands 32
End Q1: Moeller 17, Highlands 4
-
2023-2024 Basketball Invitationals, Classics, Shootouts and Showcases
If you need a place to to listen to the Highlands/Moeller game, head over to bluebirdsradio.com , I’ll be live broadcasting the game! Predictions and updates thread is linked below. bluegrasspreps.com/highlands-vs-moeller-oh-updates_predictions
-
Archbishop Moeller (OH) 55 Highlands 32
Two storied programs playing on the big stage! The Highlands Bluebirds takes on Moeller at the Cintas Center tonight at 6:15. Should be a high intensity matchup. Can’t make it? I’ll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com . Join me for tip off!
-
Highlands 45 Scott 40
Game is officially up at the link below, about halfway down the list of previous broadcasts. That win gives Highlands 5 in a row. https://www.bluebirdsradio.com/highlands-sports-radio.html
-
Highlands 45 Scott 40
Absolute thriller at Scott tonight. Less than a minute, down 2, ball heads out of bounds - Maren Orme with a fantastic save and gives it out, ball eventually got to Avery Barber who hits a clutch three to give the birds the lead. 4 clutch free throws later by Orme, and the birds take home the come from behind win 45-40. Stream is currently being uploaded to the sports page on bluebirdsradio.com This game is worth the listen.
-
Highlands 45 Scott 40
End Q3: Scott 34, Highlands 26
-
Highlands 45 Scott 40
End Q2: Scott 21, Highlands 19
-
Highlands 45 Scott 40
End Q1: Highlands 10, Scott 9
-
Highlands 45 Scott 40
The Birds head down the road to take on the Eagles of Scott High School tonight. The Birds have been rolling recently winning 7 of their last 8, 4 in row. Eagles looking to end that. If you can't make the game, I'll be streaming it live on bluebirdsradio.com - tip off is at 7:00. Go Birds!
-
Highlands at Newport Updates/Predictions
Big game week! This Friday the Bluebirds of Highlands head right up the road to take on the Wildcats of Newport, their first meeting since the ‘Cats took a win at Highlands for the 36th district trophy. Need a place to tune in? I’ll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com - starting 10 minutes before tip off - which is scheduled for 7:30. Live Play-By-Play Broadcast found here!
-
Highlands at Conner Updates/Predictions
I appreciate it. I've been looking forward to this one. If Highlands can rally, and hit some 3s early I would be shocked to see them run away with this one on the road. But Conner is solid, I expect it to be tight regardless.
-
Highlands at Conner Updates/Predictions
Highlands heads to down to Conner to take on the Cougars tonight at 7:00. Need a place to listen? I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com starting around 6:50. Should be a pretty good matchup. Thoughts?
-
Highlands at St. Henry Predictions/Updates
The Birds head down the road to take on the Crusaders tonight at 7:30. Should be a solid matchup. If you can't make the trip I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com ! I'll be live around 7:20.
-
Highlands vs. Cooper Predictions/Updates
Jags take the convincing win at home, 61-30.
-
Highlands vs. Cooper Predictions/Updates
The Birds head down to Union to take on the Jaguars! Should be a good one. If you need a place to listen, I'll be live on bluebirdsradio.com calling the game! I'll be live at 7:20. Tip-off is at 7:30.
-
Highlands at Boone County Predictions/Updates
-
Highlands at Boone County Predictions/Updates
The Birds and the Rebels are both 1-0 coming off decent wins. This one should be good. I'll be calling the game on bluebirdsradio.com - tip off at 7:30! I'll be live at 7:20.
-
Cooper at Highlands Predictions/Updates
Semi Finals Week! The Jags come to town to take on Highlands in a BIG time matchup! If you need a place to tune for a free broadcast, FT Film and Broadcast has you covered! Check out the link below. Kickoff is at 7:00, and the pre-game show will be live at 6:40.
-
North Laurel at Highlands Predictions/Updates
As always, this Friday the game will be live broadcasted on the FT Film and Broadcast YouTube channel! Pre-game show starts at 7:10, kickoff at 7:30. Let's go Birds!
-
Dixie at Highlands Predictions/Updates
Online only. https://public.eventlink.com/tickets?t=58175
-
Dixie at Highlands Predictions/Updates
Need a place to watch this Friday? FT Film and Broadcast has you covered! Linked below is the YouTube link for a broadcast of the game. The live stream will start at 6:40, I'll be your football analyst and announcer. https://www.youtube.com/@HHSFilmAndBroadcast
-
Highlands vs. South Oldham Predictions/Updates
Need a place to watch this weeks first round matchup between the Dragons and the Bluebirds? South Oldham comes up to play Highlands, kickoff at 7:30 and I'll be live from the pre game desk at 7:10. Go Birds!