Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow at Sayre Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Ludlow
      45%
      11
    • Sayre
      54%
      13

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/06/2024 at 11:30 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Ludlow Panthers make the trip down I-75 to face off with the Spartans of Sayre. The Spartans, led by QB Luke Pennington, are 2-0 with a blowout win over Covington Holy Cross and a quality road win 26-14 over Bracken County.

Ludlow comes in off the bye and after dominating Lockland (OH) 33-0. Dameyn Anness had 131 yards on the ground along with 2 rushing touchdowns and 68 yards receiving.

One of two big time Top 10 Class 1A matchups this week.  Sayre probably won’t be challenged again until the last few weeks of the season. This should be an all out war game. Sayre will look to use its speed, while Ludlow will look to use its muscle/power.  I shall have my eye on this matchup.

I said a couple of weeks ago that Ludlow would beat Sayre this year. No reason at all for me to change my opinion now. I think Ludlow wins by 7. 

45 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I said a couple of weeks ago that Ludlow would beat Sayre this year. No reason at all for me to change my opinion now. I think Ludlow wins by 7. 

I plan on watching the game and finding out.

The Spartans survived a dog fight last week with the Polar Bears. Last year’s game with Ludlow was a dog fight as well! The Spartans are starting to bow their backs and are finding a will to win. I think this is going to be a great class A matchup and this Ludlow team is physical! Give me the Spartans in another war! 
 

Sayre- 21

Ludlow- 14

I absolutely love Coach Woody and I think Ludlow is going to have a great season but Pennington and the Sayre offense will be a little too much for Ludlow.  Sayre by 10.

1 hour ago, Cousin Chris said:

I absolutely love Coach Woody and I think Ludlow is going to have a great season but Pennington and the Sayre offense will be a little too much for Ludlow.  Sayre by 10.

You could be right, but Sayre and that offense last year only scored 14 points on Ludlow, and that was when Ludlow was still figuring things out under the new coaching staff. Plus with Ludlow’s running game, I think this won’t be that high scoring of a game. More like a 21 to 14 type of game. 

What’s injury status for both?

I think Ludlow has a more disciplined team. I loved watching them handle things like special teams last year. Give me Ludlow 21-17. They might win the turnover battle as well. 

I think this will be a good game and think that Ludlow can win. Sayre is the favorite but a Ludlow win wouldn’t surprise me. Good luck to both teams.

Close early. Sayre pulls away in 4th wins by 2 scores. 

I expect a big game from Brock Coffman.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.