Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paris at Ludlow Predictions/Updates

Who wins this game? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Paris will be on the road for the 6th time this season. They have racked up the miles this season. Paris sits at 5-4 on the season. Paris won last years game 50-26. Ludlow last win against Paris was back in 2018. Ludlow sits at 7-2 on the season with its 2 losses to Sayre and Newport. These teams do have a common opponent though in Bishop Brossart. 
Paris lost a heart breaker 21-14 after Paris tried to field/pick up a punt with a less than 2 minutes left in the game giving Bishop Brossart a short field for the winning touchdown. Ludlow wore Bishop Brossart in the second half and got a 46-35 win. 
 

Who wins this big time Class 1A matchup before the playoffs?

I'm going to say Ludlow wins a thriller, 28-21.

While I will not be live broadcasting this, I will be at Ludlow giving updates on behalf of NKU's Friday Football Live on Twitter. My @ is BrennanBucher. I will also be posting video pregame, halftime, and final updates. 

34 minutes ago, Brennan_Bucher said:

While I will not be live broadcasting this, I will be at Ludlow giving updates on behalf of NKU's Friday Football Live on Twitter. My @ is BrennanBucher. I will also be posting video pregame, halftime, and final updates. 

Please do not do super close up videos of plays. The news guys do that and it is terrible. Wider view is better.

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

Please do not do super close up videos of plays. The news guys do that and it is terrible. Wider view is better.

Honestly, I was thinking of sitting front row with my wide lens. Show basically the whole field. 

  • Author

This would be huge win if Ludlow could come out on top in this one. 

This will be one of our podcast games of the week. We are calling it the "Randy Reese Bowl." Randy coached a state title team at Ludlow.  Then, went to Paris HS where they won two state titles!

 

You can subscribe here to make sure you get the episode, Halloween night, 7:30 pm!

 

The Coaches Office: Behind the Scenes of HS Football w/ Chuck Smith & David Buchanan - YOUTUBE

  • Author

What’s injury status for this one for both teams?

On 10/28/2024 at 1:16 PM, Bac2369 said:

This would be huge win if Ludlow could come out on top in this one. 

Quite honestly I would think Ludlow is the one expected to win this one right? The game is at Ludlow, and one of their common opponents in Brossart. Ludlow beat them, and controlled most of that game. While Paris lost to Brossart in a thriller. 
 

It should be a great game, but just going by how their games against Brossart went. I would think Ludlow in my opinion that is expected to win. Ludlow’s only two losses were to Sayre, and a game against Newport that went to the very end. 
 

If Ludlow wins this one, they probably would jump NCC in the RPI rankings. So could be huge for them in regards to possible regional matchups. 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Quite honestly I would think Ludlow is the one expected to win this one right? The game is at Ludlow, and one of their common opponents in Brossart. Ludlow beat them, and controlled most of that game. While Paris lost to Brossart in a thriller. 
 

It should be a great game, but just going by how their games against Brossart went. I would think Ludlow in my opinion that is expected to win. Ludlow’s only two losses were to Sayre, and a game against Newport that went to the very end. 
 

If Ludlow wins this one, they probably would jump NCC in the RPI rankings. So could be huge for them in regards to possible regional matchups. 

Definitely agree it’s huge for RPI purposes for Ludlow. 
 

Paris definitely screwed up in Brossart trying to field that punt late in that game giving great field position for Brossart to have a shot to win the game. I’m sure Paris would like to have that one back. 
 

Ludlow seems to be playing good right now and it’s most definitely the perfect time of the year to be doing so.

22 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Quite honestly I would think Ludlow is the one expected to win this one right? The game is at Ludlow, and one of their common opponents in Brossart. Ludlow beat them, and controlled most of that game. While Paris lost to Brossart in a thriller. 
 

It should be a great game, but just going by how their games against Brossart went. I would think Ludlow in my opinion that is expected to win. Ludlow’s only two losses were to Sayre, and a game against Newport that went to the very end. 
 

If Ludlow wins this one, they probably would jump NCC in the RPI rankings. So could be huge for them in regards to possible regional matchups. 

That RPI is going to be close if both Ludlow and NCC win. NCC gets the bonus points beating a 4A school but the winless Bulldogs will take away most of that WP bonus in a big hit to OWP. Ludlow's RPI will increase slightly with a win over Paris. I don't think Ludlow will get be able to pass NCC but I have been wrong in my calculations a couple times this year. I'll be interested in seeing the RPI impact on each team.

The team that plays on the orange carpet vs the team that plays on the red carpet. Give me team Red! Ludlow wins at home!

  • Author
20 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

That RPI is going to be close if both Ludlow and NCC win. NCC gets the bonus points beating a 4A school but the winless Bulldogs will take away most of that WP bonus in a big hit to OWP. Ludlow's RPI will increase slightly with a win over Paris. I don't think Ludlow will get be able to pass NCC but I have been wrong in my calculations a couple times this year. I'll be interested in seeing the RPI impact on each team.

I’d like you to work some numbers out on Hazard and Pikeville this week. Interested if both teams win how it would shake out. I think it’s very close to call. 
 


 

 

Paris 20 - 0 at end of 1.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.