Everything posted by Brennan_Bucher
-
Highlands Live Radio Show!
For the next Highlands Live Sports Radio Show, we will be live with the Bluebird Basketball programs! Tomorrow (12/11) from 6:30-7:30, get a chance to hear from players and Coach Richey and Listerman on the Highlands Basketball season and future. The event will be live from Barleycorn's Cold Spring, and it will be live broadcasted on bluebirdsradio.com .
-
Highlands 77 Scott 62
Birds got a great win. Interesting stat, 46 total fouls called across the game. Wow.
-
Internet Broadcasts 2024-2025
Highlands: Most (almost all) home games will be broadcasted on https://www.youtube.com/@HHSFilmAndBroadcast Some away games (including tonights game at Scott) will be broadcasted by me on bluebirdsradio.com . These away games will always be put in update forums on BGP.
-
Highlands 77 Scott 62
The 2024-25 Highlands Bluebird’s season opens tonight as they head to Taylor Mill to take on the Eagles of Scott High School. Can’t make it? I’ll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com . Tip off is at 7:30.
-
Cooper 61 Highlands 23
@FrankNicodemus thank you, sir! It’s meant a lot to be able to call the birds with the support of the great community! Was quite the run….The Highlands Broadcasting program is WORLD CLASS. I’m sure whoever they find to continue the sportscasting will be very good at what they do. Now onto hoops!
-
Highlands at Cooper Predictions/Updates
It's official! I am super excited to say I'll be at Randal K. Cooper High School in 6 days time broadcasting the 5a state semi finals! The support on the radio station has been phenomenal. 1700 listeners on the last road game at Woodford County. Tune in at the link below. Go Birds! bluebirdsradio.com
-
Highlands at Cooper Predictions/Updates
Yes. Interesting stat.
-
Highlands at Cooper Predictions/Updates
I think that @FrankNicodemus has had that write up ready for 371 days haha! I plan on being there on bluebirdsradio.com …. Waiting on official confirmation before I put a post out Personally, I typically don’t put out personal takes like this on here - but the first half of the game yesterday was a great wake up call for my bluebirds. I love the way the rest of that game was played/coached. Give me Highlands 31-28.
- 2024 Pick 5 Contest: Playoff Edition (Week 3)
-
Pulaski County at Highlands Predictions/Updates
Link is live! Go Birds.
-
Pulaski County at Highlands Predictions/Updates
Thanks for the words, @FrankNicodemus. Link will be ready in a few days. I'll send it out in this thread when it is ready.
-
Highlands at Woodford County Predictions/Updates
About 2 hours to kickoff! As a reminder this is the link for the live broadcast!
- 2024 Pick 5 Contest: Playoff Edition (Week 2)
-
Highlands at Woodford County Predictions/Updates
I will be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com ! My guess is this thread will be active doing live updates.
-
Highlands at Woodford County Predictions/Updates
It looks as though I have been approved, so I will be broadcasting the game live from bluebirdsradio.com! 7:30 kickoff, I will be live 5-10 before kickoff.
-
Collins at Highlands Predictions/Updates
Gameday! Reminder of where you can find the game!
-
Collins at Highlands Predictions/Updates
Heres the link to the live broadcast! @FrankNicodemus
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates (NKY Frosh Championship)
I will be doing the PA at the stadium. Hudl camera should be on YouTube at the link below. https://www.youtube.com/@highlandsathletics-hudlcam7121/streams
-
Paris at Ludlow Predictions/Updates
Honestly, I was thinking of sitting front row with my wide lens. Show basically the whole field.
-
Paris at Ludlow Predictions/Updates
While I will not be live broadcasting this, I will be at Ludlow giving updates on behalf of NKU's Friday Football Live on Twitter. My @ is BrennanBucher. I will also be posting video pregame, halftime, and final updates.
-
Highlands Live Radio Show!
Excited to announce the third edition of the Highlands live sports radio show! This edition will take place at Barleycorn’s Cold Spring on Tuesday October 29th, and feature the Highlands Boys and Girls Soccer teams. Coach Suli Kayed and the 9th region champion Coach Etherton, along with key players will be interviewed. If you can’t make it out to the live show - it will be broadcasted on bluebirdsradio.com !
-
Highlands Live Radio Show!
Excited to announce the third edition of the Highlands live sports radio show! This edition will take place at Barleycorn’s Cold Spring on Tuesday October 29th, and feature the Highlands Boys and Girls Soccer teams. Coach Suli Kayed and the 9th region champion Coach Etherton, along with key players will be interviewed. If you can’t make it out to the live show - it will be broadcasted on bluebirdsradio.com !
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 10) *Bonus Point Available*
-
Scott at Highlands Predictions/Updates
If you can't make the homecoming matchup in Fort Thomas, check out the link below for a free live broadcast! Go Birds!
-
Highlands at Conner Predictions/Updates
As a reminder....if you cannot make the 7:00 kickoff, I'll be live broadcasting the action on bluebirdsradio.com !