Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rattler

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rattler

  1. When and what time is the 3A game next weekend?
  2. Does anyone think Rockcastle and Mason County will be close?
  3. I heard through the grapevine that the school is preparing for a possibility of 2000 for a high school size and that the current high schools will be the middle schools since the middle schools are in such need for repair.
  4. My brain says Boyle, but my heart says Johnson Central!
  5. I heard that Hoover turned it down.
  6. This video is absolute trash can.
  7. East was very impressive at times if they play a complete game like they did the first 5 plays East can win the whole thing. On the other hand, Mason’s offense can’t get in done in the red zone, turnovers, and penalties are the things that are keeping them from having a Home playoff game next week.
  8. Does the winner of this game play belfry at home next week?
  9. Mason gets the ball to start the second half.
  10. Who does the winner of this game get?
  11. Is this being broadcast tonight on NFHS?
  12. Time to stir the pot some more, I think after a team runs through the competition for district for a while they should have to move up to maintain competitive balance. So Beechwood would have to have moved up this year just as an example and since Ohio is being used a lot in this thread I believe they do this.
  13. I’m calling Tom Hanks to crack the code and tell us the history of the search for the blue bird messiah!
  14. Boo! I want it to have more leaks than the titanic! It’s the off-season and we need entertainment besides me yelling at the TV to tell Coach Cal to play Allen.
  15. Paintsville vs Ashland Boyle vs Bowling Green E-town vs Owensboro Trinity vs 88’ Odessa Permian Panthers with Bobbie Miles!
  16. So when I think of Highlands I think of football, that’s it. I went to a game once that was being broadcast on ESPN and I got the fall sports program I found a picture of the soccer team and asked some of the Highland Faithful if that was all the kids that didn’t make the football team. So my question is if you know someone is a sports killer, then why does the school hire that person? It doesn’t make sense to me. If every where a person goes the athletics die, then if you are a school that prioritizes athletics don’t hire that person. I remember an interview once where they asked the coach some questions about his teaching and he replied look I’m here to coach football. Second Point being the coach that just got let go taught 6 periods a day, and that’s great if you are anywhere else besides Ft. Thomas. Whoever they hire football needs to be a priority and they need to free them up to do that job. Third I think they need someone from the outside there is probably some offensive guru out there that would be a good fit. When Bear Bryant left Bama anyone that knew the Bear was hired to coach so they could rekindle the magic when he was there, and it took them basically until they got Saban to be at the top of the food chain again.
  17. Just wonder what they had coming back on that defense? They have to be one of the best in history.
  18. I had to restart the app so I missed the fumble was it after contact?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.