Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russellville vs. Bethlehem Predictions/Updates

Who wins this matchup? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Russellville
      70%
      24
    • Bethlehem
      29%
      10

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Russellville picked up a huge in over Newport Central Catholic 21-0 to advance to this State Semi Final matchup. The game was scoreless for 3 quarters until a big interception changed the tides of the game. 
 

Bethlehem picked up the biggest win in the Class 1A spectrum over Kentucky Country Day. Bethlehem not only won this game, it was won in dominate fashion has they cruised to a 49-10 victory. This team is finally showing the potential I saw at the beginning of the season.

Russellvilles path to this matchup was a first round bye, a win over Crittenden County, and a win over Newport Central Catholic.

Bethlehem’s path was a win over Fort Knox, Louisville Holy Cross, and Kentucky Country Day.

Russellville comes in averaging just over 32 points per game, and giving up almost 10 points per game.

Bethlehem comes in averaging close to 43 points per game, and giving up close to 11 points per game.

Who wins the right to play for the state championship? Does Russellville continue its dream season? Does Bethlehem make another 1st in its dream season?

  • Replies 72
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I’m not sure how Russellville will hold up on the line. But I do think they have skill and speed that can match Pikeville. Pikeville has been pretty vanilla with Birchfield. That’s also in part becaus

  • 11 yard TD pass to Woodard. Russellville 7-0 in first. 

  • I’ve seen probably 20 games there over the years and have never seen it either. Surely the Panthers have something in the playbook for that corner. 

Russellville’s defense is on another level! Mr Elliot is a deep ball magnet. They have speed on top of speed. Russellville wins by 14.

While I like Russellville to win in the game, don't sleep on Bethlehem.  This is a team whose only defeats are to a poor 6A team (Eastern), but we are talking about a 1A team and they were in this game and lost 52-42.

They also lost on the road to a good Sayre team and taken care of business otherwise.  This is a team that went on the road as an underdog and got it done.  I think they believe they can win.  Russellville needs to be ready from the start.  This is a very underrated game.  Could go either way.

Calpreps says Russellville wins 27-22. I think Bethlehem is really clicking on all cylinders. Russellville is a very good club but it will take an A+ effort for the Panthers to knock off Bethlehem.

KCD win is nothing to get excited about Metcalfe Co smoked them and they would’ve got smoked by Russellville had those two teams played.

I think Russellville ends up winning 1A. 

21 hours ago, DearToday said:

I think Russellville ends up winning 1A. 

Wow, not sure I've heard anyone pick someone other than Pikeville to win Class 1A. You may be right on that. In your opinion what advantages does Russellville hold over the remaining three teams?

21 hours ago, DearToday said:

I think Russellville ends up winning 1A. 

 

14 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Wow, not sure I've heard anyone pick someone other than Pikeville to win Class 1A. You may be right on that. In your opinion what advantages does Russellville hold over the remaining three teams?

I am curious too?

5 hours ago, theguru said:

 

I am curious too?

 

6 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Wow, not sure I've heard anyone pick someone other than Pikeville to win Class 1A. You may be right on that. In your opinion what advantages does Russellville hold over the remaining three teams?

I’m not sure how Russellville will hold up on the line. But I do think they have skill and speed that can match Pikeville. Pikeville has been pretty vanilla with Birchfield. That’s also in part because they’ve not had to do anything else. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.