Everything posted by Rattler
-
Ashland at Christian Academy-Louisville Predictions/Updates
When and what time is the 3A game next weekend?
-
Best 1st Round Games
Does anyone think Rockcastle and Mason County will be close?
-
Could we see Carter County instead of East and West Carter in the Future?
I heard through the grapevine that the school is preparing for a possibility of 2000 for a high school size and that the current high schools will be the middle schools since the middle schools are in such need for repair.
-
Boyle County vs Johnson Central Predictions/Updates (4A State Championship)
My brain says Boyle, but my heart says Johnson Central!
-
South Warren vs. Frederick Douglass Predictions/Updates (5A State Championship)
South Warren puts a running clock on FD.
-
Open Job: Fairview
I heard that Hoover turned it down.
-
Russellville vs. Bethlehem Predictions/Updates
This video is absolute trash can.
-
East Carter 38 Mason County 10
East was very impressive at times if they play a complete game like they did the first 5 plays East can win the whole thing. On the other hand, Mason’s offense can’t get in done in the red zone, turnovers, and penalties are the things that are keeping them from having a Home playoff game next week.
-
Bardstown at Glasgow Predictions/Updates
Does the winner of this game play belfry at home next week?
-
East Carter vs. Mason County Predictions/Updates
Mason gets the ball to start the second half.
-
East Carter vs. Mason County Predictions/Updates
Who does the winner of this game get?
-
East Carter vs. Mason County Predictions/Updates
Is this being broadcast tonight on NFHS?
-
Annual Football Playoff Discussion
Time to stir the pot some more, I think after a team runs through the competition for district for a while they should have to move up to maintain competitive balance. So Beechwood would have to have moved up this year just as an example and since Ohio is being used a lot in this thread I believe they do this.
-
2021 COVID-19 Cancellations/Reschedules
Did Grant Cancel with Scott?
-
Pikeville at Wheelersburg (OH) Predictions/Updates
Is this one being streamed?
-
Open Job: Highlands
I’m calling Tom Hanks to crack the code and tell us the history of the search for the blue bird messiah!
-
Open Job: Highlands
Boo! I want it to have more leaks than the titanic! It’s the off-season and we need entertainment besides me yelling at the TV to tell Coach Cal to play Allen.
-
Pick a Matchup
Paintsville vs Ashland Boyle vs Bowling Green E-town vs Owensboro Trinity vs 88’ Odessa Permian Panthers with Bobbie Miles!
-
Open Job: Highlands
So when I think of Highlands I think of football, that’s it. I went to a game once that was being broadcast on ESPN and I got the fall sports program I found a picture of the soccer team and asked some of the Highland Faithful if that was all the kids that didn’t make the football team. So my question is if you know someone is a sports killer, then why does the school hire that person? It doesn’t make sense to me. If every where a person goes the athletics die, then if you are a school that prioritizes athletics don’t hire that person. I remember an interview once where they asked the coach some questions about his teaching and he replied look I’m here to coach football. Second Point being the coach that just got let go taught 6 periods a day, and that’s great if you are anywhere else besides Ft. Thomas. Whoever they hire football needs to be a priority and they need to free them up to do that job. Third I think they need someone from the outside there is probably some offensive guru out there that would be a good fit. When Bear Bryant left Bama anyone that knew the Bear was hired to coach so they could rekindle the magic when he was there, and it took them basically until they got Saban to be at the top of the food chain again.
-
Ashland 35 Elizabethtown 14 (Class 3A State Championship)
Just wonder what they had coming back on that defense? They have to be one of the best in history.
-
Ashland 35 Elizabethtown 14 (Class 3A State Championship)
What does Ashland have coming back?
-
Bowling Green vs. Owensboro Predictions/Updates (5A State Championship)
I guess they didn’t watch the last game.
-
Elizabethtown vs. Ashland Predictions/Updates (3A State Championship)
Come on Ashland run the rock!
-
Elizabethtown vs. Ashland Predictions/Updates (3A State Championship)
Ross Brown hahaha why?
-
Elizabethtown vs. Ashland Predictions/Updates (3A State Championship)
I had to restart the app so I missed the fumble was it after contact?