Everything posted by Fighting Colonels
-
Madison Central at Oldham County Predictions/Updates
Madison Central picks Sam Young off. Indians have the ball on the 48 26.8 seconds left.
-
Madison Central at Oldham County Predictions/Updates
Really excited for this one. This and the the Bryan Station game next week will really show how legit OC is. Hoping for a Colonels win in this one.
-
Woodford County at Oldham County Updates/Predictions - Canceled
A battle of the unbeatens, takes center show in Buckner this Friday as Woodford County 5-0 takes on Oldham County 5-0. This game originally want supposed to take place but after both teams had a covid cancellation they decided to play eachother. Altough both of these teams don’t play eachother often in football, they are actually wrestling rivals. There in the same region for wrestling and the region championship is always between these two. So it’ll be fun to see them duke it out on the gridiron.
-
Oldham County 28 South Oldham 20
Great win for OC. I’m so glad they were finally able to get this burden off of them. This has to be the best OC team since the late 90s. The 2018 team was good but I think this team is much better then that team ever was. Excited to see where this team goes.
-
Oldham County at South Oldham Predictions/Updates
I really want to see OC win this one. I feel like the past couple of years everyone around OC has been saying this is the year we beat them, but every time it ends up going the other way. I really feel like this year is different but who knows. Should definitely be a good game, go Colonels.
-
Oldham County at South Oldham Predictions/Updates
The undefeated 3-0 Colonels take on there arch nemesis 10 minutes down the road in South Oldham. South has won 10 straight in this matchup, could this be the year that OC breaks the streak. This should be a good one. Get ready, the showdown in Crestwood is slated for this Friday 9/17 at 7:30.
-
Franklin County vs. Ballard Predictions/Updates
Franklin County comes out the gate hot and gets the win. FC 35 Ballard 21
-
South Oldham vs. North Oldham Predictions/Updates
North is still getting used to the new coach. They have what it takes to be a good team but it will take time. I’ll go with South in this one. South 42 North 13
-
Oldham County 39 Fern Creek 13
Didn’t get to see the game tonight but heard Fern creek just made some costly mistakes and Oldham just took advantage of that. I really like this team, if they can take down South which is always a tough task and beat Bryan Station, this team has a chance to easily go undefeated and perhaps run the table.
-
Oldham County at Fern Creek Predictions/Updates
Final from Fern Creek OC 39 Fern Creek 13 Big statement win by the Colonels.
-
Oldham County at Fern Creek Predictions/Updates
Correction, game will be at 7:00 tonight.
-
Ballard 41 South Oldham 12
Expected Ballard to win, but definitely not by this much. Good win for Ballard to get back on there feet especially after last weeks thumping by Male.
-
Oldham County at Fern Creek Predictions/Updates
Game will be tomorrow at 7:30 instead of tonight due to ref shortages.
-
Oldham County at Fern Creek Predictions/Updates
The Colonels, take a trip to Louisville to face fellow undefeated Fern Creek in what should be an exciting early season show down. I’m really excited to see this game. It should answer a lot of questions I think for both teams, especially OC. I could see this game go both ways, hoping for a Colonel win though.
-
South Oldham vs. Ballard Predictions/Updates
Haven’t had a chance to see South yet, but I did see Ballard in there scrimmage vs OC. There very athletic and an overall sound team. South I would have to expect looks like they always do, just a hard nose football team. South is definitely not Male and doesn't have the athletes to go head to head with Ballard. I have to give Ballard the edge just because of all there athletes they have. Bruins in a close one Ballard 28 South 24
-
BluegrassPreps Class 6A Football Rankings 8/30
Still a lot of questions to be answered with this OC team, I think a lot will be answered this week when the play Fern Creek but they are definitely right on the cusp of cracking the top 10.
-
Oldham County 56 Shelby County 13
Good win for the Colonels. They looked sloppy, to begin with but once the game got going they dominated. Next week vs Fern Creek will really answer some questions about the Colonels. This team has the possibility to be one of the Best OC teams in awhile. There’s still a lot to be seen but I would say there just as good if not better then the 2018 team that went 10-2
-
Shelby County at Oldham County Predictions/Updates
- Shelby County at Oldham County Predictions/Updates
Not for sure if the stadium has gotten power back, but I do know that the light right by 393 is still not working and bullies Barbeque right across from the stadium power is still out as of 6:30.- Shelby County at Oldham County Predictions/Updates
Oldham County 1-0 faces there old rival in Shelby County 0-1 this Friday in Buckner in what should be a great home opener. I would expect the Colonels to be quite big favirotes especially after Shelbys disappointing 62-7 loss vs Collins. Excited to finally see the Colonels back in action in what should be a full Bell Field.- Oldham County 35 Simon Kenton 29
Good quality win tonight for the colonels. Didn’t get to see the game but I heard the Colonels played a solid game the whole night especially in the second half.- Oldham County at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
OC 35 SK 29 Final. Good win for the Colonels- Oldham County at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
35-22 OC up 2:40 left, if nothing crazy happens, this is a good win for the colonels- Oldham County at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
This is a game I’m really excited for. This will be a good judge of we’re OC is as a team. We know that there going to be good but how good is the question. Last week at Ryle even though the game was canceled after halftime, it seemed as though Oldham was just shooting themselves in the foot the whole game. For example just as they were about to score they threw a 101 yard pick six. Simon Kenton is definitely going to be a hard game for the Colonels. Im hoping Oldham can get the win but since it’s at SK, I have to go with the pioneers. Oldham 35 SK 42- Oldham County - 2021 Schedule
This is definitely a schedule that is a step up from schedules in the past. Having South, Simon Kenton, and Bryan station all away, is definitely going to be challenging for the colonels. I’m still unsure how the Colonels will fare with the new coach, and system. With the kids that are coming back and if Fox would have stayed, there’s a good chance that Oc could have run the table, but now I’m not sure. Oldham is definitely going to be a good team this year but it’s too early to say how good. - Shelby County at Oldham County Predictions/Updates