Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County vs. Ballard Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/11/2021 at 12:30 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

4A #5 Franklin County(2-1) will host 6A #7 Ballard(2-1). Franklin County is coming off a 27-7 loss to a good Corbin team. Ballard is coming off a 41-12 win over South Oldham.

Franklin County opened the season scoring 61 & 43 points including a good win over Scott County, but could only score 7 against Corbin.

Ballard has wins over Hopkinsville and South Oldham. Their only loss was to 6A #1 Male who blew them out.

This looks like a competitive game. Can Franklin County get back in the win column or does Ballard make it two wins in a row?

I think Franklin bounces back. 

FC 35

Ballard 14

I’m gonna go with a slight “upset” pick and take Ballard.

 

I think I'm going to take Ballard as well. 

The Bruins win fairly easy. 35 - 17. 

Franklin County will be hungry after last week!

  • Author

My computer rating has this Franklin County by 3. Wouldn't surprise me if Ballard wins though.

Ballard may indeed win but I don't think it will be easy at all.

FC will either win, or they will all be running sprints by half time. I heard  there was nothing but sprints, up downs, hitting, and hard work from the team this week. I would say, that Coach James will be sending a lot of messages the next few weeks. 

  • Author
36 minutes ago, FLYGUY said:

FC will either win, or they will all be running sprints by half time. I heard  there was nothing but sprints, up downs, hitting, and hard work from the team this week. I would say, that Coach James will be sending a lot of messages the next few weeks. 

Could have fatigue Friday from tough week. That can back fire. Tired is the enemy!

1 hour ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Could have fatigue Friday from tough week. That can back fire. Tired is the enemy!

Well that is very true, but winning next week is not the only goal around here anymore with this group…. Winning the last one is.  Corbin was a mess of flags and uninspired play… sounds like the coach seen it that way too.  Friday will tell us a lot. 

Franklin 35

Ballard 21

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.