Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oldham County - 2021 Schedule

Featured Replies

Aug 20 at Simon Kenton
Aug 27 vs. Shelby County
Sep 3 at Fern Creek
Sep 10 vs. Meade County
Sep 17 at South Oldham
Sep 24 - BYE
Sep 30 at Eastern
Oct 7 vs. Madison Central (District)
Oct 15 at Bryan Station (District)
Oct 22 vs. George Rogers Clark (District)
Oct 29 vs. Bullitt East


1962328904_OldhamCounty2.jpeg.jpg.972e03627ac99e5a1bb7a36d92a1d257.jpg

Good aggressive schedule.   Entertaining for fans.   Challenging for the kids.   Gets Oldham County back to the annual expectations the OC Fans had for the program in the 90s and early 2000s, when Oldham regularly played and defeated Top 10 teams in the largest class.

I wouldn't expect anything different from Coach Fox. 

CM

Am I seeing this correctly, no North Oldham?

11 minutes ago, BBN_34 said:

Am I seeing this correctly, no North Oldham?

That's weird.   Just now noticed that.   North may have dropped Oldham from their schedule as they re-build(?)     But that's a hefty gate to be kissing "goodbye" to....

Understand I am NOT saying that North dropped Oldham County....nobody has told me that and I don't want anyone saying "Colonelmike said...."!   It's just the only semi-logical reason I can think of why either school would want to drop the annual game from their schedule....

CM

South Oldham has beaten OC 10 years in a row (never thought I would see that). A decade of dominance as one person put it. Could this be the year the Colonels finally get past the Dragons? I would be interested in Colonel Mike's thoughts on that one.

This is definitely a schedule that is a step up from schedules in the past. Having South, Simon Kenton, and Bryan station all away, is definitely going to be challenging for the colonels. I’m still unsure how the Colonels will fare with the new coach, and system. With the kids that are coming back and if Fox would have stayed, there’s a good chance that Oc could have run the table, but now I’m not  sure. Oldham is definitely going to be a good team this year but it’s too early to say how good.

30 minutes ago, Fighting Colonels said:

This is definitely a schedule that is a step up from schedules in the past. Having South, Simon Kenton, and Bryan station all away, is definitely going to be challenging for the colonels. I’m still unsure how the Colonels will fare with the new coach, and system. With the kids that are coming back and if Fox would have stayed, there’s a good chance that Oc could have run the table, but now I’m not  sure. Oldham is definitely going to be a good team this year but it’s too early to say how good.

I believe a lot of their assistant coaches did stay (I know Lonnie Oldham did) & Coach McBroom will do well.  OC will do fine this year.

54 minutes ago, LongTimeReader said:

What position is Lonnie Oldham coaching?

Not 100% sure.  I just spoke with him a few weeks back and didn't even think to ask.  My guess would be DBs or something on the defensive side of the ball.

The Voice of Oldham County sports - Pegasus Sports - will broadcast seven Colonel football games in the regular season, plus all post-season games.

The following games are scheduled to air on www.pegasussportsky.com:

8/27 vs. Shelby County

9/10 vs Meade County

9/17 at South Oldham

9/30 at Eastern

10/8 vs. Madison Central   (Homecoming)

10/22 vs. George Rogers Clark (Breast Cancer Pinkout Night)

10/29 vs. Bullitt East (Senior Night)

 

We're hoping to be at the Bryan Station game on 10/15 as well......

55 minutes ago, ColonelMike said:

We're hoping to be at the Bryan Station game on 10/15 as well......

This is a big time game that I think many around the state will be interested in!

Thanks for the info @ColonelMike!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.