Oldham County 39 Fern Creek 13

theguru

Didn’t get to see the game tonight but heard Fern creek just made some costly mistakes and Oldham just took advantage of that. I really like this team, if they can take down South which is always a tough task and beat Bryan Station, this team has a chance to easily go undefeated and perhaps run the table.

7 minutes ago, Fighting Colonels said:

Didn’t get to see the game tonight but heard Fern creek just made some costly mistakes and Oldham just took advantage of that. I really like this team, if they can take down South which is always a tough task and beat Bryan Station, this team has a chance to easily go undefeated and perhaps run the table.

OC can go undefeated regular season but they aren't beating any of the big 3. That's a whole different level than anybody they are playing. They could potentially get to semifinals depending on how RPI shakes out.

Oldham starting off the Tashawn McBroom era 3-0.....pretty nice.    And 130 points in those three games against SK, Shelby County, and FC.    (43.3 ppg for the math-challenged among us)

Great start!

I see Oldham has gained a forfeit from Meade County this Friday due to COVID....checking to see if there will be a game against a replacement opponent instead.

If Oldham plays this week, the game will be on www.pegasussportsky.com

CM

• Thanks 1