Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central at Oldham County Predictions/Updates

Madison Central at Oldham County 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Madison Central
      62%
      17
    • Oldham County
      37%
      10

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Let’s get this thread started early!

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    Join @ColonelMike for the play by play for the Pegasus Sports Network broadcast, available HERE.

  • ColonelMike
    ColonelMike

    Looking forward to this game .... two teams that are still looking for a signature victory this year that will keep anyone from questioning their impressive winning credentials. What we do know i

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    Me too. This is a strong candidate for game of the night. OC quarterback Sam Young made an appearance in this week's Mr. Football Watchlist (shameless plug here). He'll have his hands full with a real

Posted Images

Really excited for this one. This and the the Bryan Station game next week will really show how legit OC is. Hoping for a Colonels win in this one.

Madison Central has a real deal coach now. Should be a good one. 

I'll go with Madison Central by 7 but will be pulling for OC. 

3 hours ago, Fighting Colonels said:

Really excited for this one. This and the the Bryan Station game next week will really show how legit OC is. Hoping for a Colonels win in this one.

District 8 is loaded this year.   It probably has 3 legit Top Ten teams in 6A.

4 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I'll go with Madison Central by 7 but will be pulling for OC. 

I take OC by 7 due to home field

advantage. 

Madison Central lost a stud LB for the season due to a torn ACL vs Pikeville.  Going to be a major loss. I’ll go with Oldham Co by 2.  But if it gets close , Holcomb could pull it out.

  • Author

I looked on KHSAA And cannot find stats for Madison Central. Just like you won’t find Oldham County on there for some reason. How is Madison Central’s run defense?

This is a very intriguing game. Do we really know how good either school is?

11 minutes ago, OCDad said:

I looked on KHSAA And cannot find stats for Madison Central. Just like you won’t find Oldham County on there for some reason. How is Madison Central’s run defense?

This is a very intriguing game. Do we really know how good either school is?

Last week's TP94 Power Ratings said:

Madison Central    93.64

Oldham County    83.88

Our BGP rankings this week have Oldham County #10 and Madison Central #11.

Intriguing is the right word and we should know much more after the game about each team.

6 minutes ago, theguru said:

Last week's TP94 Power Ratings said:

Madison Central    93.64

Oldham County    83.88

Our BGP rankings this week have Oldham County #10 and Madison Central #11.

Intriguing is the right word and we should know much more after the game about each team.

New ratings out tomorrow. Stay tuned. ?

2 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

New ratings out tomorrow. Stay tuned. ?

I was going to tag you and I am definitely interested in seeing the new Ratings. 

Here is a link to last week everyone:

 

3 hours ago, OCDad said:

I looked on KHSAA And cannot find stats for Madison Central. Just like you won’t find Oldham County on there for some reason. How is Madison Central’s run defense?

This is a very intriguing game. Do we really know how good either school is?

I don’t understand that either.  MC strength is definitely defense.  Not great on offense but can run the football.  MCentral is trending up due to coaching change. Lots of young talent.  

I like MC in this game, but should be a really close game, I could see the teams splitting the regular season and post season matchups. 

  • Author

I am not a big fan of rankings at the high school level. I believe it is biased depending on the voter (except for BGP).  For example the guy at the courier journal Frakes, he voted for OC last week but he might of been the only one because he covers them and OC hasn’t really played anyone outside of Louisville except Simon Kenton.  To be completely honest I don’t know who all has a vote so I could just be making stuff up LOL.  On to more important things.

I really want to see how OC comes out.  Are they looking forward to the Bryan Station game or are they mature enough to make sure they handle business this week.  They shouldn’t be looking past this game after everything I have read MC is a solid team.  The talk around here from the beginning of the season was Bryan Station though. 
 

OC had a solid running game last week with Young and Sheppard both over 130 yards.  The defense made adjustments and shut out Eastern the second half.  Can MC contain Young and if they do can The sophomore Sheppard put the running game on his back.  
 

MC will have a lot to try to stop with the receiving core of OC.  I really wish I had all the stats.  When @ColonelMike post he will have all the stats for us.  Sophomore Justin Ruffin, Seniors Jacob Davis and Wes Alexander along with Junior Jax Elkins all have big play potential and have multiple touchdowns.  Defensively OC is very aggressive and will give up points.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.