Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChickenWyngz

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChickenWyngz

  1. I’m not sure sure of the Highlands QB situation, but after watching him play 8th grade last year (I know varsity is a huge jump), he will absolutely see time on Friday nights somewhere.
  2. I saw a tweet with this place in it earlier (PBR or something). I’d have never dreamed this was the All A. I wouldn’t pass judgement on it before seeing it in person. My initial thoughts are if it puts kids on a safe and quality playing surface day in and day out within a school budget and space constraints, I'm all for it. With that said, you can’t play this event or one of its level there, IMO. It’s a shame an in state university of even the Florence Y’all’s can’t attach themselves to it.
  3. After his last few starts, is Lodolo tipping pitches? Too predictable? Lots of homers and lots of hard hit outs recently.
  4. In the past I would agree, but last year and the end of his Denver stint I’m not so sure.
  5. I didn’t expect to hear from you here. We usually don’t when things are going positive for a local team. Oakland is a joke, but MLB changed the scheduling format and each team now plays one another, so it has nothing to do with being futile. Hunter Greene gave up 0 earned runs in 5 innings of work. I already know your feelings on him throwing 112 pitches in 5 innings. Have a great day!
  6. That’s awesome. Has a chance to play there eventually too. Pickett isn’t it.
  7. I’m shocked you would have this take…
  8. If one year at Dayton and 6 at Bellevue, that adds up to 7 years. You said 9 in the other post. Where are the other 2 years?
  9. Oddly enough, I think that’s exactly how I’d rank them as far as my thoughts of “good hire”. Without sitting in an interview, etc. of course. One thing we all need to also consider, Pence has coached for several years under Randy Borchers. Borchers is the brother of current Ludlow superintendent Mike Borchers.
  10. I don’t hate it, but it wasn’t what I expected. If you want him you could have moved back again and got more picks. The Bengals saw what last year was like as far as pass rush, even before Trey was out. DEs we have aren’t getting younger and they found a long athletic dude that fits the Taylor/Lou mold. You can never have enough DE depth in todays game. I've seen people going on about skip this guy and sign Young this off-season but 1. That’s an if until you do and 2. If he balls out to the point we want him this year, we won’t afford him with extensions we need.
  11. A guy like Mayer (I don't think he will be there) would be really hard to pass up, but I struggle with a TE in the first round. Those guys take 2-3 years before they really contribute and the Bengals are entering a point where first and second round guys need to contribute NOW.
  12. I agree on 2-years and move up, but I think going away from home still allows him a "cushion" to fall back on if he doesn't move up. The portal let's him come home and dominate near his hometown with a great chance to play in the tournament. If things REALLY fizzled, he can still fall back on TMU, Georgetown, etc.
  13. There’s the series win I promised you bunch of fools.
  14. Not really close, IMO.
  15. Not off to a great start! Lodolo better adjust to moving hitters eyes up and down. He’s got a nasty sweeper, but things can’t stay at one “level0 in the MLB.
  16. That’s part of my confidence!
  17. I won't disagree with that a bit. I'd still want the cognitive test, but I think we always "hire" what we are comfortable with. Contractor for your house, lawn maintenance, NFL QB, etc. Unfortunately, "comfortable" can mean some extremely different things for certain people.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.