Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FSWildcatFan34

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FSWildcatFan34

  1. Excellent write up! Save for a major upset, FS-JC part 3 is most likely happening.
  2. Good luck coach! Hopefully we can get that long awaited FS-LC matchup we thought we were gonna get last season.
  3. I'm not taking anything away from those teams. Who knows what will happen, but as of right now, I just don't see anyone in their part of bracket being able to beat FS right now. While I think Logan County has come a long way, I still think they are more of a product of their schedule. Outside of Hop-town and Madisonville, they really didn't play anyone that great. Madisonville is a good team and I wouldn't be shocked to see that game be closer then expected. But in Franklin, I don't see it happening. I don't know too much about Moore or John Hardin, so I could those teams giving FS a fight.
  4. Not surprising. FS should roll in the playoffs
  5. I don't know if Franklin could beat BG, but these last couple seasons, I think Franklin could give BG a good game. I'd rather play BG then watch Franklin beat up on teams like Monroe County. FS already plays WCentral, WEast, Greenwood and South Warren, might as well add BG to the mix.:idunno:
  6. This game is always a fun one. The 2016 match-up at Rhea Stadium will always be my favorite. The stadium was packed to the brim to watch 2 undefeated teams go at it. The Franklin Section was standing room only it felt like and while it was eventually a blowout for FS, it was a pretty fun game to be at and watch.
  7. First shutout for the season for the Cats. The first half was close as both defenses played well, but the powerful FS running attack quickly tired out the raider defense. The FS defense for the most part kept East RB Maxey in check and didn't allow very many long runs by him. Good game by both teams despite the cold and the rain!
  8. Franklin-Simpson @ Warren East is for the 4A District 2 title.
  9. That JC-Ashland game is gonna be a dandy. Wish I could go, but its too much of a drive.
  10. After seeing what FS did to ACS and Warren Central, This game wont't be close long.
  11. This might be the easiest class to predict. Franklin out of the west and either Johnson Central or Ashland out of the east. Those 3 teams are playing some darn good football at the moment.
  12. Running Clock for FS. Franklin taking no survivors
  13. ACS can't stop the F-S run game at all right now.
  14. Its also Franklin's Homecoming. I expect it might be closer then expected in the first half, but Franklin runs away with it in the 2nd half
  15. True, I forgot about Ashland. I wouldn't be surprised to see them to maybe make it too
  16. I think its safe to say Franklin-Simpson and Johnson Central will make it back to the championship
  17. I don't think this team realized what they got themselves into.
  18. I don't know who out west can beat F-S. Logan County maybe? but i think they are more a product of a weak schedule in my opinion. Should be a 3rd straight title appearance for FS. Johnson Central has a bit more competition, but i still think we will get a 3rd straight FS-JC 4A championship
  19. You would have to think Coach Preston at FS spent this week throwing in some wrinkles in the passing game to keep the SW defense honest and not putting 8-9 guys in the box every play.
  20. I would like to think Warren Central could steal one at Monroe County. Central is definitely improving, would be nice to see them get a Win.
  21. South Warren makes the short trip down 31-W to take on the Franklin-Simpson Wildcats. South Warren beat down a solid Hopkinsville team and then blew out a Warren Central team still looking for their first win since 2015. F-S has ran the ball to perfection in blowout wins at Elizabethtown and Monroe County. While only 5 games have been played, this game has the makings of becoming south central Kentucky's newest and best rivalry.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.