Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 47 Ashland 24

Featured Replies

  • Author

Congratulations to Johnson Central.

Dicky is more fun to listen to when his team is winning.

“Clock operator is awful”

“Referee is bad”

“Matney scoring late is ridiculous”

Hope I live long enough to hear him compliment someone.

Dicky is a great play by play commentator. He is also a huge “homer”. I’m sure it was tough on him watching it in live action as the Eagles ran over, through, and around the Tomcats D nearly all night.

Dicky is a great play by play commentator. He is also a huge “homer”. I’m sure it was tough on him watching it in live action as the Eagles ran over, through, and around the Tomcats D nearly all night.

 

I caught the end of the game on the radio. Dicky was less than pleased with the fact that Matney chose to pad the final margin rather than take a couple of knees. I doubt they'll be exchanging Christmas cards this year. And I doubt that Matney cares one bit what Dicky thinks of him. I'm going to miss the chippiness that's accompanied this series over the years.

I caught the end of the game on the radio. Dicky was less than pleased with the fact that Matney chose to pad the final margin rather than take a couple of knees. I doubt they'll be exchanging Christmas cards this year. And I doubt that Matney cares one bit what Dicky thinks of him. I'm going to miss the chippiness that's accompanied this series over the years.

 

Oh, I’m sure your right. No “Love” lost, no pun intended. Dicky has accepted loss gracefully on a few occasions, but is sour 75% of the time.

 

Regardless of the final score, the game was never really in doubt. Ashland had no answer in this matchup for JC’s run game. I imagine the next matchup will be much closer.

 

It is indeed a shame that this series couldn’t have continued to be played. It’s one of the games, I as a fan look forward to the most, along with this weeks matchup with Belfry.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.