Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

REALSPORT

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by REALSPORT

  1. Wow. This gives Brossart 2nd place and a home playoff game.
  2. Maybe Burrow will learn from this and start throwing the ball away. People who said that Burrow was responsible for some of the sacks were routinely dismissed. After 2 games, it sure seems like they were correct.
  3. Chase with 21 targets! I was off on the score but had a feeling the home team would prevail. Never had a doubt! ?
  4. The important point here is that the teams currently ranked 15-25 may or may not be there as the season progresses. It's possible the A&M only plays one ranked team in their remaining games. To your point, I would agree that OSU, Ind and Miami are virtual locks. I'd go so far as to say that, pending something strange happening, the current top 9 are locks with about 8-9 teams vying for the final 3 spots.
  5. Sponsored by AARP. Last week showed that the goal for Flacco is to get the ball out quickly to neutralize the pass rush. Chase, Higgins and Fant need to get separation and let Flacco work, especially in the 1st half. Take their shots downfield in the 2nd half. 20-17 Bengals.
  6. Brossart's new D coordinator brought with him a good scheme and they have had some success with it. The biggest issue, like most small schools, is that they are not deep and injuries take their toll. Bracken and Nicholas both utilized their size to run over the Mustangs. The good thing is that some young guys are getting PT which could help them in the playoffs. They really need a win against Ludlow.
  7. Bracken County gets to pick the final score. They are big and physical and will ground and pound the Cru. Bracken is where St. Henry hopes to get to eventually.
  8. Woodford County Oldham County Dunbar Logan County DeSales Bonus Point Game: LSU Tiebreaker #1: Total points - 44
  9. No way this guy can last the season. He plays with no concern for his body. He's a concussion waiting to happen. Fun to watch though.
  10. Manual Nicholas County Elder (OH) Frederick Douglass Covington Catholic Tiebreaker #1: 48 Total points
  11. When my kids were younger, Saturday mornings were usually spent at a soccer field. Next year, I will come full circle when my first grandson starts playing. No coaching for me this time. I want a chair, a beverage, and a smile. Can't wait.
  12. I would not be surprised if the line on this game stretches out to 13 points by kickoff.
  13. You could offer me a ticket and $50, and I'd still decline.
  14. I've defended him as long as I can. They look like they don't even practice.
  15. The Bengals might not win another game this season. Undisciplined and inept.
  16. Covington Catholic St. Xavier Frederick Douglass North Laurel Trinity Tiebreaker #1: 48 points
  17. The Steelers do such a good job drafting and developing talent, especially on the defense. For those saying Tomlin is done, I give you this year's team with several new guys on D and playing at a high level.
  18. I think the clock is already running on this one. Lloyd - whatever they want PC - 7 (a late one versus the jv)
  19. It is not a district game. Newport is in district 3 and Sayre is in district 5.
  20. "They'll have a chance to win minus an implosion from Greene." This is the fear. He is known for the occasional implosion. Someone (Cowboy?) has noted that his struggles usually occur when the plate umpire calls a tight strike zone. He starts grooving pitches looking for strikes, and the other team tees off. The problem tonight is that with a liberal strike zone, you might see Skenes throw a no-no.
  21. I think it's doubtful that the Bengals trade for any QB. I'm more curious to see if they promote one of the practice squad guys over Rypien. It's highly likely that they will need a QB3 to play at some point with the performance of their O-line.
  22. These games are always tough on the teams. I'm thinking it will be a low-scoring game, and I give the edge to the Purple People Eaters. 20-13
  23. More of a basketball post, but the Eminence gym is really nice. I detoured through there a couple years ago and saw it. Haven't had the chance to watch a game there yet.
  24. Bryan Station Collins North Hardin Trinity LSU Tiebreaker #1: 62 points

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.