Everything posted by Smokey Joe
-
Ludlow 21 Bishop Brossart 6
I'm no football coach but when you have the ball with 2+ minutes and 2 timeouts left before half and Ludlow receives the second half kick why would you as a coaching staff basically watch the clock run out. I would think even in high school you have a 2 minute offense right? Poor time management!
-
1A #5 Newport Central Catholic vs. 5A Cooper Predictions/Updates
Is this game on Friday or Saturday? I see that Newport is schedule to play Brossart on Friday at home.
-
Soccerama Schedule - All Girls Games At Ryle
Does anyone know the results from Thursday nights games?
-
2019 NKY Thoughts and Predictions
Simon Kenton which I assume is SK in your post actually are in the 8th region I believe.
-
What has happened to my Frisch's Big Boy?
Vanilla Coke > Vanilla Pepsi
-
Scott hires Steve Brown as new girls basketball coach.
Just saw on facebook that Brown (St Henry) was announced as Scott's new coach.
-
Open Job: Ryle
Nothing personal about your comment but I find it odd that the teaching position (which I find more important) is just a formality. I guess some schools like to have a better sports program than test scores.
-
Brian Wiefering is named Bishop Brossart's new coach (Resigned)
It was posted on Bmustangs last week. He stepped down due to obligations to his business.
-
Brian Wiefering is named Bishop Brossart's new coach (Resigned)
This is a really good higher an I for one am really excited to see what he can do with this young group of talent. Coach Wiefering brings a wealth of experience from both high school and the club level that the Brossart program will only benefit from. Good luck Coach Wiefering and to The Lady Stangs.
-
Bishop Brossart 35 Campbell County 32 (37th District Semifinals)
Congrats to The Lady Stangs on the big win last night. That was an awesome defensive display, to hold a team to half their average is impressive. Let's keep it rolling into Friday night where we play a really good Scott. Stay focused and leave all on the court.
-
Campbell County 63 Bishop Brossart 59
Congrats to the Camels and good luck the rest of the way. My Mustangs came to play tonight and left it all on the floor. I will miss watching this group especially the senior class. I have been watching them play since the third grade an I thank them for the journey they took me on over the years. Good luck to each of you in your future endeavors.
-
Bishop Brossart 59 Harrison County 54
She is a baller for sure and deserved her 10th Region player honors.
-
Bishop Brossart 59 Harrison County 54
There were several games this season that kind of shooting could have helped. They are a young group and the future is bright.
-
Bishop Brossart 59 Harrison County 54
Quality win tonight for the Lady Stangs with everyone contributing. Let's keep it rolling into districts.
-
Bishop Brossart 61 Bellevue 35
Glad to see the Lady Stangs get back in the win column after a tough loss on Monday night to St Henry. Great shooting night for senior #5 Schultz ending her night with 14pts. Also #14 Keifer with 21pts an a bunch of blocked shots. Hats of to the Bellevue girls they can sure hit the three ball.
-
Bethlehem 45 Bishop Brossart 35 (All A Classic)
I too am so proud of these young ladies and what they have accomplished so far this year. This team could have called it quits but instead dug deep and made a game of it. Keep working an I know you will be back to the All A in the very near future.
-
Bishop Brossart 57 Robertson County 23
The Lady Stangs advance to the semi's in the 10th region All A Saturday and will face St Pats at 4:30 at Campbell Co middle school. Good luck and let's keep it rolling ladies!
-
Highlands 62 Brossart 26
Just curious why we are bringing comments over from a different thread to this thread? I see no posts that would lead anyone into thinking the margin of victory was an issue. Brossart got out played by a better team plain and simple.
-
10th Region Week 5 Review - Nobody Can Break Away From the Pack
I have a correction for Brossart. The 9 steals were actually done by Bryson Weiland.
-
Danville 57 Brossart 33
Danville is a good team but The Lady Stangs need to play better. It starts tonight so Let's Go!
-
Bishop Brossart 48 Holy Cross Covington 47
Correction keep rolling into the Semis
-
Bishop Brossart 48 Holy Cross Covington 47
Final from Berea. Keep it going Lady Stangs in the Finals.
-
Brossart 51 Barbourville 26
Keep rolling Lady Stangs. Shout to #3 Jump(career high) & #14 Keifer for 15 pts a piece.
-
Norte Dame 44 Bishop Brossart 29
Lady Stangs take L today to go 7-2 on the year. They need to take care of the ball especially the unforced turnovers. Learn and move on.
-
Bishop Brossart 32 Somerset 20
Final from Alexandria