2019 NKY Thoughts and Predictions

With tryouts over and Soccerama a couple of weeks away, who are the teams to watch this season? Will it be Highlands and NDA in the 9th Region final again this year or will we have a new comer? Who will be top in the 10th? Highlands would probably be the favorite based of returning players but NDA has a good mix of young talent and upper class man who are talented and experienced. St Henry and Dixie will definitely be in the mix as well. Highlands returns 10 seniors, 4 of which are playing their 4th year of Varsity. The Price twins are heading to Milligan, Broering to Ball St and Deckert to Louisville. Should be one of the more talented senior classes in the State. Hoping for a great and injury free season for all teams this season!

Sounds like Highlands might be a deserved preseason state favorite. Don't they add Gessner as well because the older DA team is allowing their kids to play highschool? They are definitely be loaded.

Notre Dame returns their young but very talented defense, as well as two All-State midfielders. I believe they also add SR Becky Hamel from the DA to their defense. I also understand that Notre Dame adds another very talented freshmen class. They lost 8 SR's, but reload again.

Zoeller will have SK ready to compete for state again. They lost a quality SR class. May not be as deep as last year, but will field several kids already committed to play at the next level. Their seems to be no shortage of talent across the board at SK these days.

NCC is another team that graduated a good class. I'm not sure what their outlook is, if anyone has more detail, please add.

We all hope to see Madelyn Lawson back and healthy for Dixie. I'm sure her availability will be key for them.

In general, I'm told this Freshmen class is extremely talented with many kids in the DA program, across several high schools. It will be interesting to see how that continues to play out.

Pending the regional draw, I predict it comes down to Highlands and NDA. I think both teams will end up two of the tops teams in the state.

10th Region prediction is another year for SK to be state tournament bound.

Sounds like Highlands might be a deserved preseason state favorite. Don't they add Gessner as well because the older DA team is allowing their kids to play highschool? They are definitely be loaded.

Notre Dame returns their young but very talented defense, as well as two All-State midfielders. I believe they also add SR Becky Hamel from the DA to their defense. I also understand that Notre Dame adds another very talented freshmen class. They lost 8 SR's, but reload again.

Zoeller will have SK ready to compete for state again. They lost a quality SR class. May not be as deep as last year, but will field several kids already committed to play at the next level. Their seems to be no shortage of talent across the board at SK these days.

NCC is another team that graduated a good class. I'm not sure what their outlook is, if anyone has more detail, please add.

We all hope to see Madelyn Lawson back and healthy for Dixie. I'm sure her availability will be key for them.

In general, I'm told this Freshmen class is extremely talented with many kids in the DA program, across several high schools. It will be interesting to see how that continues to play out.

Pending the regional draw, I predict it comes down to Highlands and NDA. I think both teams will end up two of the tops teams in the state.

10th Region prediction is another year for SK to be state tournament bound.

Simon Kenton which I assume is SK in your post actually are in the 8th region I believe.