Everything posted by Smokey Joe
-
Brossart 39 Newport Central Catholic 38
Are you saying that Brossart won because of the officials?
-
Brossart 39 Newport Central Catholic 38
Congrats to the 2 Seniors on their night it was a good win
-
Scott 71 Dixie Heights 68
Make your Free Throws an it's a different game.
-
2A Classic set to launch in 2019
This is a great story and one that I heard before. I do not want to see the the Sweet Sixteen gone from HS bball an I don't think with the addition of a 2A state tournament we will see it change for a long time if ever. Just my thoughts.
-
2A Classic set to launch in 2019
I know all too well what happens when the middle name is used.
-
2A Classic set to launch in 2019
I see where you are coming from now. I don't know why you are going with the all caps about THE SWEET SIXTEEN I was not trying to get under your skin and cause you to yell at me, at least my kids tell me that when I use all caps.
-
2A Classic set to launch in 2019
If a school wins The All 1A or now possibly The All 2A they still have a chance to win their Region and go to Rupp, can't they? If so, you can still get your David vs. Goliath which I'm with you is one of the great storylines of the Sweet 16.
-
Bishop Brossart/ Calvary Christian All A updates
Best looking two in the house
-
Why does Newport Catholic not have their own football field yet?
Soccer teams play in Silver Grove (RT 8) at the old Moescher baseball fields.
-
Notre Dame
I'm curious of what?
-
Notre Dame
The margins maybe a little high but those teams are no push overs and Brossart although quite young have a ton of talent. The jv team is pretty good especially the St Agnes girls. I think the future is not as bad as some may think.
-
Notre Dame
What loses are considered bad?
-
Bishop Brossart 58 Bracken County 32
- Bishop Brossart 63 Bracken County 31
The future is bright for The Lady Stangs.- Campbell County 2 Harrison County 0 (10th Region Semis)
Good Luck- George Rogers Clark 5 Bishop Brossart 0 (10th Region Semi-Finals)
Congrats to the Lady Stangs on winning the district and making a run at regionals. Best of luck to all the seniors in their future endeavors. A congratulations to R. Jump and L. Sweeney for making the All Regional team.- Bishop Brossart 3 Montgomery County 0 (10th Region semifinals)
Early goal by Jr. A. Jump set to the tone. Additional goals by Jr. Jo. Moore and Sr. J. Henn. Assist by So. B. Paulin. The rubber match with the Camels on Saturday will be a fun one to watch. Good luck to both teams.- Bishop Brossart 4 Mason County 0 (10th Region Tournament)
Goals by Seniors A. Schultz, J. King, M. Weckbach, & Freshmen R. Jump. 2 assists by R. Jump & Senior A. Nienaber. Good luck Thursday ladies.- Bishop Brossart 1 Campbell County 0 (PK Shootout)
I suggest you ask the girls on both teams if this game counts for something. Basketball season is right around the corner and there is a specific forum for these types of comments. Have a nice day!- Bishop Brossart 3 Scott 2
A very competitive game tonight between these two teams. Brossart goals by Senior A. Schultz. Frosh K. Greely & Frosh R. Jump. 1 assist Frosh M. Crowe. The future looks bright with some strong play by the frosh in a win or go home game. Best of luck to The Lady Stangs Thursday vs Campbell Co.- Bishop Brossart 5 Scott 0
The score keeper did not put the 5th goal on the score board. Goals were 3-Griffin an 1 a piece for Paulin & Jump. 2 assists by Wieland.- Bishop Brossart 2 Boone County 1
Sorry OG I miss understood your point. I thought you saying there was no foul. I believe the young man that had the own goal was a senior? Hopefully the good memories of his time playing out way this paticular one.- Bishop Brossart 2 Boone County 1
The goal keeper was out and the defender was in the six yard box so his only chance was to try to clear left of the goal. He didn't have much room as the ball was hit inside the left post. At that close range he couldn't go over the bar. I give him props for doing whatever he could.- Bishop Brossart 2 Boone County 1
When you come in from behind for a tackle and do not get the ball and knock the player down it will be called a foul 100% of the time. The own goal was a gift but if the player didn't attempt to play the ball Brossart had a player far post with no defender in sight. I am confident the tap in would have happen.- Bishop Brossart 2 Boone County 1
Congrats to Brycon and his fellow Mustangs. - Bishop Brossart 63 Bracken County 31