Why does Newport Catholic not have their own football field yet?

B/c it is going to take a major engineering project to stabilize the hillside to create room for a stadium. Depending on who you listen to, the Diocese did NewCath no favors by selling what is now the land that Aldi's sits on.

Does the field have to be at the same campus as the school building? Off the top of my head, I know Moeller and Summit Country Day in Cincinnati both play at off-campus sports complexes. Is that not an option for New Cath?

I think many schools, particularly in heavily populated areas, are missing out in not combining their efforts and building one, nice, all-inclusive sports complex and combine Friday night and Saturday games. Resources could be combined to develop a complex one school could not afford and each school could boost their attendance at games by attending each others games since some would be playing Friday night and other would be playing on Saturday.

I think many schools, particularly in heavily populated areas, are missing out in not combining their efforts and building one, nice, all-inclusive sports complex and combine Friday night and Saturday games. Resources could be combined to develop a complex one school could not afford and each school could boost their attendance at games by attending each others games since some would be playing Friday night and other would be playing on Saturday.

Missed the boat by not trying to build a new stadium with brossart! The money beteeen the two could have built a nice one and been a nice revenue generator being offered to other programs.

Texas does this. Some of their fields are better than a lot of colleges.

Texas does this. Some of their fields are better than a lot of colleges.

Exactly.

Could you imagine if four NKY schools like Highlands, CovCath, NCC and Beechwood combined and build a facility and shared the expense and attendance at games?