Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 63 Bishop Brossart 59

Featured Replies

Camels survive a bad shooting night. Might be the ugly one that they were due for. Survive and advance!

Wow didn't expect this. It is tourney time and anything could happen. This may help the Camels in rest of post season.

Almost a shocker. Congrats to the Camels on pulling out a close one!

Congrats to the Camels and good luck the rest of the way.

My Mustangs came to play tonight and left it all on the floor. I will miss watching this group especially the senior class. I have been watching them play since the third grade an I thank them for the journey they took me on over the years. Good luck to each of you in your future endeavors.

Jolly simply too wide and strong.

Unofficially 37 of their 63 points.

The score doesn’t surprise me too much. The Brossart team I watched a week ago was strong.

It was a great game. The camels hit free throws down the stretch.Brossart had two boys come off the bench and play huge tonight.

Camels survive a bad shooting night. Might be the ugly one that they were due for. Survive and advance!

Did Campbell County have a bad shooting night ? I didn’t see the stats but It felt like Jolly took 70% of the shots and he hit 15 fgs I heard, he had to have shot over 60% from the field . Felt like Camels shot the ball pretty well but I could be wrong.

Campbell County 20/32 = 62.5% from 2 Point land, 2-13 from 3 = 15%, and 17-23 from the FT Line.

 

Brossart 18/32 = 56.2% from 2 Point land, 4-12 from 3 =33%, and 11-19 from the FT line.

 

The major differential came in the Rebounding department where the Camels pulled down 29 boards to Brossart's 15.

I am used to seeing the Camels hit those 3's more often, so it seemed like they were shooting well from that perspective.

It was a great game. The camels hit free throws down the stretch.Brossart had two boys come off the bench and play huge tonight.

 

I just wanted to give specific shout outs to Jacob Steffen and Tyler McDonald. These were the two pressed into duty and both played extremely well. Neither are on the radar as starters or scorers necessarily, but both had and played their roles well - especially when called upon more heavily in this big game.

By the way, congratulations to the Camels. They are a talented bunch that plays hard. Hopefully they will represent the 10th well at region and maybe at state.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.