Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCHS-BLUEBIRD

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BCHS-BLUEBIRD

  1. Assuming Cov Cath makes it that far. :angrybird12: It's all in good fun. CCH has deserved top spot for the last two years. It should stay that way until someone knocks them off that spot.
  2. What happened to the kid that went off last week(Jackson)? Did he not get any carries? Please tell me that is a misprint.
  3. VOR...I am 100% right...Until I am 100% wrong! I hadn't seen that video. I saw a couple other videos but they don't show that angle. Good call. I'm definitely man enough to admit when I am wrong. Thanks for that clip.
  4. Let me help your confusion. I think it was a safety. Definitely not “not even close”. I don’t think the RB is big enough at his height/stature to stick his body out of the endzone far enough with his back to the line and both feet still in the endzone. JMO Hope to see you guys in a few weeks!
  5. Yep, I know the rule, but to say it wasn’t even close? Both of his feet were in the endzone and his back was to the defense meaning it was even further in the endzone. I was definitely razor close to being a safety.
  6. Not even close? The camera and DWC would like to disagree! It was definitely a safety. Hope to see them again in a few weeks. It was a great battle. Hope it’s another battle! I tried to post the pic but DWC might have to shrink it down.
  7. What statement is made if the 5-2 Cougars win by 7 over the 2-5 Raiders?
  8. I heard they were only allotted 2 tickets to share. It's gonna be packed in that place. I can't wait for a cool Friday evening finally.
  9. I know Hicks is back and playing QB at Conner. That should help them with the passing game. I'm not sure about England? He hasn't done much this year either way. I'd say they'll be using Jackson a fair amount to see if it was a fluke or not.
  10. We'll take his response because in our defense this maybe the first time he's ever said HHS would ever win. LOL
  11. I'm just glad to have this a real conversation game again. It was a rough couple of years for the Birds. I'm not sure the Birds have the horses quite yet to win this one, but I do know a couple of things... 1. It's at Highlands and that's not the easiest play to come in and win. 2. ANYTHING can happen in this rivalry. I hope its the greatest game ever...oh...and the Birds squeak out the win! #FLIPTHATSCRIPT
  12. I’m guessing he was hurt again. He wasn’t dressed but he was on the sidelines.
  13. I think if Ryle has the same offensive output they've had for the last 3-4 weeks then Cooper wins. I think Lee is starting to make better decisions with the ball and Cooper seems to be heading in the right direction. Hopefully Ryle can right the ship or it will be a LONG night in Union if the Raiders take an L.
  14. It's gonna be hard for the kicker to take over a game IMO. :idunno:
  15. Does Cooper have everyone back? Who does Ryle have at RB now? I heard Jake Smith is back at QB.
  16. Nothing on this match-up coming up? I really think this could be a good game if Cooper has it's main guys back. Cooper seems to be trending in the right direction and Ryle seems to be struggling to find themselves. Might have to check this one out on Friday. Can someone create a poll and updated thread?
  17. That's awesome. Where was it played at? The old Papa John's?
  18. A fight breaks out, it leaks to BGP and then just by chance a kid and coach decide not to come back at the same time? I'm not sure I'm buying that one but I hope this is behind them and they can start to right the ship coming up. I think we'll have to wait until the Cooper game 2 weeks from now. The Raiders better win against the Jags or the TC Mafia will be out in full force IMO.
  19. So did any coaches even get fired?
  20. Definitely think this one could’ve easily been 60-7ish. SK scored on a broken play where the QB took off and scored from 40 yds. Highlands was bringing the wood all night, at one point had knocked out the 1st and 2nd string RB’s and QB’s. Seemed like Grady had a little bit of an off night connecting with receivers but he’s been lights out the last few games and the Birds still won big. I’ll take that win any day of the week. They are making strides each week IMO and going in the right direction. Side note, 78 for SK is a stud and was causing havoc all night and I was also impressed by Hollingsworth ability to come in cold and lead the Birds to a score!
  21. Here is what I've used before. It's a link to HHS YouTube account. They stream the game for free most times. HHSFilmAndBroadcast - YouTube
  22. I'm going with my Rebels in this one!!! They seem to be finally trending upward. "Hail to the victors!"
  23. GAME DAY!!! Looks like a lot of rain. I think it changes things for sure. The rain definitely favors the running game more, but it also creates havoc and that favors the Birds IMO. I still like the Birds in this one but it could be closer. Ryle's new QB is on his first real start(sorry Boone). Keegan hasn't faced a D like HHS or the pressure of a big game. Throw in a downpour and it WILL cause problems. I wouldn't be surprised if they go back to Jake Smith in a downpour because he has more time in at QB.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.