Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A #6 Highlands vs. 6A #7 Simon Kenton

Who gets the W? 110 members have voted

  1. 1. Who gets the W?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Highlands (4-1) is coming off a big win over Lexington Catholic. The Pioneers (5-0) blew out Cooper 46-3. Simon Kenton has beaten the Birds each of the past three years. Last year was a competitive 35-30 game after two straight SK routs. Does Highlands continue its upward trend, or will SK continue its ownership of this series?

  • Replies 79
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Highlands plays like they did vs Lex Cath, I like the Birds. Simon has been taking care of business lately but I don’t think they’ve played anyone of Highlands’ caliber. The big test will be that Simon Kenton O Line vs the Highlands Defensive front. Highlands could come back from behind but not the other way around. It will be similar to Highlands V Lex Cath, first half back and forth, second half Highlands pulls away.

 

Simon Kenton 20

Highlands 38

Tough one to call, should be a good one. I think that this game could tell us more of what to expect from both teams as the season continues.

I think Highlands gets back to the win column against the Pioneers this week. SK is still a force to be reckoned with in NKY 6A, but a suspect schedule may play against them.

Birds held one of the most potent offenses in the state to half of their normal output. I like HHS in this one by 2 scores.

Birds held one of the most potent offenses in the state to half of their normal output. I like HHS in this one by 2 scores.

 

They also had the ball ran down their throat against Scott County. SK has a strong running game.

Will be interesting to see how SK responds to their first competition of the year.

I like the Birds in this one, I believe if SK wins it would be considered upset

I think most teams that play Scott County will have the ball ran down their throat considering running the ball is 99.9 percent of their offense. Need new material, referencing that loss is getting old.

SK's opponents are a combined 6-18, with Conner accounting for three of those wins.

I would think Highlands gets the win. SK has played teams that are 6-19 so far and highlands 14-11. SK is not strong in the passing game, and the QB is by far the leading rusher so far. If Highlands contains the run, they probably win rather comfortably. I say 34-17 Highlands.

I think Highlands wins this one. Highlands has played a much tougher schedule.

Highlands 35-21.

Highlands BIG. The birds are back in town.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.