DevilMayCare

Who gets the W?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the W?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long night doing end zone celebrations, those can get exhausting!

One of the most humerous quotes of the year. That's not to opine whether it's accurate or not. Just a great sword waving comeback. Wish I knew how to put some of those smiley faces on this response. Thumbs up Retiredtooearly.

What is SKs pass rush like? Secondary personnel?

JJ Courtney and Vuk Saljovic are the two big guys up front on the D-line. Clay Cogswell and Bryson Pernell are their starting middle linebackers. David LeCount and Tyler Parks are the starting corners, and I believe Brady Knipper is the starting safety.

Cogswell and Courtney lead the defense in tackles, and Courtney and Saljovic lead in sacks. The SK defense has 14 sacks and 35 tackles for loss this season.

Any stats on how many times has Cramer been sacked this year for HHS? No one that I can recall has put pressure on him. O-line and backs picking up the blitz have done a nice job in pass protection. I honestly don't recall him taking a big hit so far this year.

Any stats on how many times has Cramer been sacked this year for HHS? No one that I can recall has put pressure on him. O-line and backs picking up the blitz have done a nice job in pass protection. I honestly don't recall him taking a big hit so far this year.

Campbell County was able to get pressure on him in the first half.

Coverage sacks. He was holding the ball too long early in the game.

Receivers weren't getting separation early, but the passing game started clicking in the second half. When I think of that game, I'm still amazed at the catch Jolly had for CC. Play of the year in NKY.

SK has to get a push from their O-Line. They have 3 backs that can take it to the house. 2 of them just need to get to the 2nd level. Offensive line is all new from last year getting better each week. Sergent as sophomore broke school record(Miles Simpson) for avg yds per carry in a season, very illusive and so is Farsing. He had a very good O-line that yr, he just needs just a little space. A lot of times they focus on Sergent and Hammock and that's when Farsing gets loose for big yards. If Highlands gets into the backfield going to be a long night. If they don't, I like our chances A LOT with Farsing, Sergent and Hammock running the ball. Their one slot if he gets loose runs a 4.40. Definitely have weapons, O Line just needs to do their job.

Defense, Cogswell and Courtney are amazing. Cogswell hurts people. 205lbs, bench presses 405 and runs a 4.40. Their are others Lecount, Pernell etc... Secondary will be tested especially if we can't get a pass rush. Highlands QB drops in some nice balls to his receivers and they make good grabs as well.

Should be fun to watch. Hoping it doesn't rain.