Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 21 Cooper 14 (Scrimmage)

Featured Replies

I got a brief report on the Cooper vs. Ryle Scrimmage today or the Warm Up Battle of Union.

 

Ryle Dominated.

 

Cooper has a shifty, but vocal, QB that had limited success but again Ryle Dominated.

 

Cooper may have the smallest 6A Football Team in Kentucky.

 

My source believes the game will be a Ryle Running Clock victory for the Raiders in the regular season.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It'll be interesting to see how Ryle does at Trinity next week. According to some, T is struggling on offense. Ryle may have success against the Rocks this year.

Vocal QB? I assume your source wasn't giving the kid a compliment when he said that.

  • Author
Vocal QB? I assume your source wasn't giving the kid a compliment when he said that.

 

I don't want to read into anything (this time) but it is pretty common knowledge that there is "bad blood" between Cooper and Ryle and today didn't do anything to change that.

 

Frankly I think it is a bad scrimmage for both teams...

  • Author
It'll be interesting to see how Ryle does at Trinity next week. According to some, T is struggling on offense. Ryle may have success against the Rocks this year.

 

Sounds like a nice topic for another thread.

Yea that vocal comment was definitely some shade. The lack of aggressiveness from Cooper as a whole was pathetic. Get a board ,do some Oklahoma’s, or do some actual tackling drills and build these kids up. I heard their was some jaw jacking but mostly from the Ryle side , qb was just protecting his own. Hopefully the team goes into the season with that attitude because they will need it to make up for size.

If Trinity struggles to beat Ryle, or indeed drops the game to Ryle, then it will be a long first half of the season. If Trinity wins in a blow out, then things will be just fine for the Rocks.

Don’t know how much it would have mattered but Cooper had at least two major players not playing today. Something to consider.

Anybody who was there, can you tell where Michael Spencer lined up on defense? I heard he may be the MLB this year. Last season he played DE.

I saw him at mlb at least once today.

  • Author
If Trinity struggles to beat Ryle, or indeed drops the game to Ryle, then it will be a long first half of the season. If Trinity wins in a blow out, then things will be just fine for the Rocks.

 

I guess I will state it another way, I really wish you Trinity people could keep it contained to Trinity threads. :thumb:

In the inside run Ryle won 3 scores to 2. Cooper actually held their own in a close effort. When we went 11 on 11 starting from the 40. Ten plays + yardage was kept Ryle won 6 scores to 2. Ryle won the turnover battle 3 pics to 1. The Cooper Qb had a ton of large negative plays ( not all his fault, he just had the ball in his hands, needs to scramble laterally and forward not backwards though). The Cooper running game was stifled for negative or marginal gains a ton. Ryle ran the ball strongly when the oline wasn't hodgepodged. Ryle's passing game caught stride midway through. Ryle looked ok but still need to work on some things. Cooper seemed to lack enthusiasm and was out muscled if I'm honest. Both teams need to put in some good work. Ryle looked like the better team today.

I was there. FTN was spot on. Ryle had a new toy with Vince Rankin playing. They seamed to be loaded at WR which is unfortunate since their touches are limited. I wonder where Max Inabnit will end up being utilized the most. If it were me I’d play him anywhere on Offense. England looked really good. I’m a big dude, I think he could stiff arm me. It is very apparent his time was well spent in the weight room, definitely didn’t skip leg day

Yea that vocal comment was definitely some shade. The lack of aggressiveness from Cooper as a whole was pathetic. Get a board ,do some Oklahoma’s, or do some actual tackling drills and build these kids up. I heard their was some jaw jacking but mostly from the Ryle side , qb was just protecting his own. Hopefully the team goes into the season with that attitude because they will need it to make up for size.

 

I don’t see a problem with being vocal at all. Shows passion for competition and the game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.