Everything posted by BlackandGold
-
What were some of the best stats for Under Classmen week 1?
Harry's Brent's - Waggener 1st week stats 6 catches for 177 yards and 3 TD's 2 rushes for 41 yards Kickoff return 85 yards 1 TD Punt Return 74 yards 1 TD Impressive doesn't even start to describe those stats, i don't think there are words, especially for an underclassmen.
-
What were some of the best stats for Under Classmen week 1?
All the stats say he had 4 catches but Reese told me he only had 3 catches not sure why they put 4.
-
North Hardin 21 Boyle County 20 (OT)
With all the dropped passes Saturday you are not going to get much more production out of your QB. The receivers catch the ball and guess what happens? The production goes up and everything changes, it's always the QB that gets the blame. Reed is a good QB, throws the ball well but does he have the speed to scramble from the defense because our offensive line is not the best and Tiller was having to scramble quite abit to get his pass off. Can he take a hit or two like Tiller or Walker did Saturday if his number is called to run the ball? I haven't ever seen him run the ball so I don't know, hope you can shed some light on that. At the end of the day Tiller has earned what he has and he may not be there after a few more games but if the receivers step up and catch the ball and Ashburn continues to run hard this could be a good team in a few weeks without changing the QB.
-
Drones !!!
Will you be using a turkey choke or full choke? It will definitely effect your range.
-
Alijah Mink commits to St. Catharine
I was told tonight by a student at Midway that they are starting a men's basketball program and all of St. Caths mens team were going there.
-
Southwestern 55 Boyle County 47
No they haven't they are still on there......
-
Lincoln County/Danville Updates
What was the deal with the technical before the game started?
-
MSBB 8th Grade Boyle County 44 Mercer County 43
The Boyle County football team would not be very good if young men were allowed to just miss practice for something else without any reprocussion. In my mind middle school is about preparing them for the High School and I don't see any high school coaches allowing kids to just miss, if they do I would say they don't have a very good program. Having to make up practice time or running that the other kids are having to go through seems pretty small thing to have to do. I just can't make sense of a kid being allowed to just miss practice for another sport but walk in and expect to play.
-
Central 27 Boyle County 14
I also remember watching Mr. Duggins play linebacker and absolutely making punishing blows on defense!! He was fun to watch.
-
Division 2 Championship: Belfry 14 South Oldham 8
Last time I checked which was just a few minutes ago South Oldham is 8-2, not that it matters. Also, this group of seniors were not even conference champs when they were 8th graders but they are 9-1 so not sure what kind of indicator that is. And Lexington Catholic middle school team will not be the same kids in High School.
-
2015 KYMSFA Semi Finals Brackets and Notes
Go back and do some reading! I wasn't on here talking about Boyle until the comment was made about the staff doing the middle school kids a disservice. That was the only reason i made a comment, I don't think i said anything bad or good about any program. I just made a comment about the disservice and staff. End of discussion!!
-
2015 KYMSFA Semi Finals Brackets and Notes
I didn't say anything about Belfry's staff, I made a comment about Boyle's staff. I definitely think Belfry has a good staff and you don't see me on here making any comments about them, right?! I also didn't say whether Boyle Middle could beat Belfry Middle because i haven't seen them play. You took up for your staff just like I did. I don't personally care who won what as far as middle school goes and that goes for our Middle School winning their conference. It doesn't translate to a High School state championship. Kids move in and out because of parents jobs, kids decide to focus on one sport a whole lot changes in High School. Best of luck to you and your team.
-
2015 KYMSFA Semi Finals Brackets and Notes
6 pm.
-
2015 KYMSFA Semi Finals Brackets and Notes
I don't know that i would call it a disservice........everybody has their opinions. I would much rather talk about High School Championships instead of Middle School Championships so until all these kids graduate from high school it doesn't really matter. As far as the staff, i think their record speaks for itself.
-
Lexington Catholic 31 Boyle County 24
Not sure Boyle has enough speed in the secondary. Gonna have to live with what they have cause that is it, but if it's me, I just throw the ball up to #3 everytime and let him make a play.
-
Did Chuck Smith get outcoached by Lexington Catholic?
Just my opinion like everybody else on here but looked like Catholic just flat out wanted it worse tonight! The better team won tonight.
-
3A #3 Boyle County/6A #9 Central Hardin predictions (8/22)
:popcorn:
-
Boyle County Middle 54 Lexington Catholic 14
Final
-
Danville 41 LaRue County 14
That would be lil Don Harris, lil because his daddy was also a good player in his day and his name is Don Harris. Good kid that is tough and also started at Linebacker and is just a sophmore.
-
Boyle County Middle School 50 Anderson County 8
I doubt anybody keeps stats for the middle school, if so i have never seen any in the past.
-
3A #3 Boyle County/6A #9 Central Hardin predictions (8/22)
Did i step on your toes? You are awfully confident in your team which is fine, I hope to see a great game and if Cetral wins i will be one of the first to say congrats. I want my team to win but it isn't the end of the world if they don't. But when things don't always go the way some think it will they find a hole to run into and not come back. You are the one making bold remarks.
-
Boyle County Middle School 50 Anderson County 8
it was a good crowd especially for middle school, i think anderson came in thinking they were the best team and brought lots of fans.
-
3A #3 Boyle County/6A #9 Central Hardin predictions (8/22)
But when Boyle wins please come back and share the excuses of what went wrong.
-
Boyle County Middle School 50 Anderson County 8
Final
-
Boyle County Middle School 50 Lexington Christian 14
Final