Boyle County Middle School 50 Lexington Christian 14

BlackandGold

It's looks to me from the scores I've seen that this Boyle county team is very good. Do they compete in the kymsfa state play offs? If not It sounds like they need to this year

BCMS is not competing in that tourney. We are in the Salt River Conference and choose not to compete in both playoffs at the same time...the decision makers believe that's too much football and most parents agree.

If they chose to play in it I would be shocked. We could however win it if we played. This team is LOADED on offense and defense.

I would not jump to the conclusion you would "win it". I haven't seen a team that you all played with much substance to this point. I did watch you all one game this year and agree your very talented team especially your RB #6 and D lineman # 66 those 2 are clearly your best players. I have also seen N.Pulaski, Johnson County, Union, and Belfry. These teams have "big" athletic players all over the field especially on the line. All those teams would present problems and I can tell you from a coaching background, I would rather play you all than any of those teams I just mentioned. The Johnson County/North Pulaski was like watching a High School Game.

I would not jump to the conclusion you would "win it". I haven't seen a team that you all played with much substance to this point. I did watch you all one game this year and agree your very talented team especially your RB #6 and D lineman # 66 those 2 are clearly your best players. I have also seen N.Pulaski, Johnson County, Union, and Belfry. These teams have "big" athletic players all over the field especially on the line. All those teams would present problems and I can tell you from a coaching background, I would rather play you all than any of those teams I just mentioned. The Johnson County/North Pulaski was like watching a High School Game.

So what do you do for LexCath?

BCMS is not competing in that tourney. We are in the Salt River Conference and choose not to compete in both playoffs at the same time...the decision makers believe that's too much football and most parents agree.

If they chose to play in it I would be shocked. We could however win it if we played. This team is LOADED on offense and defense.

Had to change my post after re-reading yours. Yes, Boyle could quite possibly win it if they played in it...they are good. But I'm sure there are a few other good teams across the state as well.

Had to change my post after re-reading yours. Yes, Boyle could quite possibly win it if they played in it...they are good. But I'm sure there are a few other good teams across the state as well.

I said could. :)

I'll say this...our balance on offense and defensive strength would be hard to beat.