Everything posted by Jester313
-
Cooper 53 Conner 48
I think that's Grace Maniacci
-
Who is the best dunker in NKY?
- Is There A Parent/Coach Issue at Boone County?
I agree with you as well jolmstead. That is not a good coach- Is There A Parent/Coach Issue at Boone County?
Clyde, I agree with you 1000%. Even though you know what your kid did wrong it is still tough.- Is There A Parent/Coach Issue at Boone County?
Here is my 2 cents. I know Todd and think he is a good person and coach that means well. Now having said that, I've seen my son play for an in your face coach that makes Todd look like and angle. I will say that for a parent to sit in the stands and watch their kid get yelled at by a coach and not say anything is a very tough thing to do. Four years went by and my son survived, we love the coach because he meant well and taught my son some very good life lessons. I have nothing but respect for that coach and thank him every chance I get. That's just me- Who will replace Alan Mullins at Ryle?
It would be interesting to see Blevins vs. Sullivan. IMO Blevins is a strong candidate for any head coaching job even without varsity experience. If you could see is work ethic and how the kids respond you would understand. I'm not saying that other coaches don't work hard but he just seems to know how to relate to his team and get the most out of them.- Is Ryle Looking For A New Coach?
I would hate to see Blevins leave Cooper but he is one hell of a coach. The kids like him and he knows his stuff. I've watched him for 5 years and I know he would do a great job. He should be tough to pass on.- Caption this Pic
'This ain't Cooper!'- Job Openings
That is correct. However, he didn't just resign as the coach but also left his teaching position as well. Sorry to see him go as things were looking up.- Holmes 40 Cooper 39 OT
I have to agree with Walter. Cooper had plenty of chances to put the game away but just couldn't get the baskets needed. They missed several contested shots down low which would have put Holmes away. You can't just single out just one call. As a Cooper fan no one wanted to see the boys win more than me. They gave it their all and the game was a lot closer than expected by most. Cooper had a great season and I'm proud of all the boys, especially the seniors. Forever a Jags fan- 3/2: 9th Region Semi Finals: Holmes (29-2) v Cooper (24-5) Predictions
I know the smart money would be on Holmes (just a figure of speech), But how many of you would have predicted that Bullets East would have only scored 33 points against PRP. Anything can happen. Cooper has the horses to win this race and with Sully as the jockey I think they will. 53 - 47 Go Jags.- 9th Region Tourney Predictions
Well said Jester. Wa Wa Wa's team must have not have made the regional tournament.- 9th Region Tourney Predictions
Your statements shows you don't know what you are talking about. First of all the 6'8" kid plays the 4, and the 6'5" football player is the 5 (bigger than 5'8"). McNeil does not play football, strike 2. And the 6'5" kid took 2 years off of football to play basketball, is he really a football player? strike 3 . You're out. Your the same guy whose tractor comments got the last thread shutdown. I'm sure your intelligent post will get this one closed as well.- 9th Region Draw
The draw is the draw. lucky or not these are the best teams in the region. Does it matter who you play? if you want to go to state you will have to be the best and beat the best. Last year Dixie lost to Cooper. who what have thought of that. Anything can happen and it's time for the each team to man up and play Bball. Good luck to all and let the chips fall where they may...... Go Jags- Cooper 63 Ryle 54 33rd District Final
Congrats to coach Sully and the Jags. This was a big win and like always a great team effort. They just let the game flow and you never know who is going to be the one to light it up. Sometimes it can even be a player off the bench. Every player on that bench is just as important as the starters. They should be a tough out and wouldn't want to play them in the regions.- Top 5 bigman of 8 & 9th region
I think it was both. Remember seeing him in a boot twice during the year- Dixie Vs. St. Henry Will S.H. have enough or Dixie's bench be too much?
St. Henry is capable of winning if they play defense and rebound well which I thing they can do. They are peaking at the right time and Carr has had a few games under his belt. Go Cru!- Covington Catholic 69 Holy Cross 57
Good to see Fredrick in the box score. He is a gamer. Anyone know the status of his injury?- Cooper 72 Conner 68 2OT
Holland had 27. Great save for the EX hockey player- Cooper 72 Conner 68 2OT
Big win for the Jags tonight. Let's hope they wake up by Friday and start playing like their fans are used to. Go Jags- Cooper 72 Conner 68 2OT
great game. very physical. As Hellbird said got a bit chippy at the end. Cooper's shooting was probably the worst I've seen this year. Cooper was down by 11 with about 3 mins to play in the 4th but was able to pull it out. To me the difference was Cooper's depth and their Coach. Sully just seemed to know what strings to pull and when. Congrats to Conner, they played their hearts out and should have won this game. On a side note the refs did a very goo job of not letting the game get to out of control and seemed to be pretty consistent.- 33rd District Cooper/ Conner Predictions- 2/20
I believe Cooper is 5-1 over last six games against Conner, but still think it will be a close physical game. Game History- Boone County 59 Conner 57 OT
I thought it was a great game. Both teams played very physical and aggressive basketball. The refs had their hands full and did a pretty good job of not letting the game out of control. Both teams had their chances and Boone made the most of theirs.- Cooper 62 Scott 48
I will say it again. In a game with so many fouls it is hard to believe that only the 3 Cooper Big's fouled out. The game is over and Cooper won. Moving on to next game..... Jester - Out.- Cooper 62 Scott 48
Clyde, with all due respect, you had to be there. - Is There A Parent/Coach Issue at Boone County?