Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Job Openings

Featured Replies

With almost 16 teams left playing this year, who is leaving, who is moving to another school....start it up.

Is Cooper opening up?

Is Cooper opening up?

Not being familiar with the Cooper program other than seeing them once a year, how attractive is the job? Meaning how much talent is coming back, or younger talent in the middle grades?

I know their coach resigned at Christmas Time and was wondering if the interim coach is going to be full time next year.

Not sure if the interim coach will fill the position or not but I think Cooper would be an attractive job for the right person. Good AD (Randy Borchers) to work for and a sizable enrollment. All of Coopers athletic programs seem to be on the rise.

duPont Manual's coach P is stepping down after this season. I also heard rumors that Marion County's coach is done after this year. (possibly going after the Manual job)

I know their coach resigned at Christmas Time and was wondering if the interim coach is going to be full time next year.

 

Really??? I wonder where I was when this went down??? Pardon my lack of awareness, but this happened after all of the hullaballoo surrounding Coach Turner's "departure" last spring??? I must say I am shocked!!! Please bring me up to speed with the ifs, buts, hows, whys and wherefors involved! Thanks.

Theirs a rumor going around that Estill County's coach is done after the season, don't pay any attention to it because it's not true at all

Really??? I wonder where I was when this went down??? Pardon my lack of awareness, but this happened after all of the hullaballoo surrounding Coach Turner's "departure" last spring??? I must say I am shocked!!! Please bring me up to speed with the ifs, buts, hows, whys and wherefors involved! Thanks.

From what I understand Coach Terwiliger had some health problems or his family had some health problems and he had to resign in order to tend to them.

From what I understand Coach Terwiliger had some health problems or his family had some health problems and he had to resign in order to tend to them.

 

That is correct. However, he didn't just resign as the coach but also left his teaching position as well. Sorry to see him go as things were looking up.

  • Author

According to the KHSAA Website, Dayton is now looking for a new head coach. Coach Clifton will not return.

According to the KHSAA Website, Dayton is now looking for a new head coach. Coach Clifton will not return.

 

Wow. Losing both coaches in the same offseason....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.