Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GC coach

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GC coach

  1. Yes the team with Joe Lowe. I was assuming just players originally, but now see coaches added. He would have to be on there. Thanks coach
  2. Also Beth Williamson, Kyle Booth and Myra Nevils for consideration
  3. DeWayne Webb on the boys side
  4. I argued in person with someone on here that I thought Trimble was the best matchup against SK. Lol. Also if you saw the region last year Trimble had a very good Anderson Co beat until a unfortunate play with 1 second left. So if you saw that you knew Trimble was capable. There length, height and skill provides major problems for teams that don't have it. I think they will give the Camels fits in the state. Congrats to all the Trimble players, coaches and fans.
  5. Congrats to both girls. Sounds like a good game.
  6. I would have thought that Gallatin County and Bowen would of been on these list.
  7. Sounds like someone is mad theirs didn't get POY.
  8. That kid played her heart out all year and risked a college softball scholarship to play basketball with intensity and effort every day. One off game and you come with uninformed attacks. Sad!! Give Walton credit with a great game plan to limit her and great execution. In the All A it was the opposite. Always ugly when 2 teams know each other so well.
  9. Cummins or Skinner for POY Kleete and Kelch co coaches of the year
  10. Hard fought game. Camels play hard nosed tough defense. Future looks bright in Campbell Co.
  11. Congrats to the Stangs! Brossart playing well as of late.
  12. Tony Perkins has done a great job at Holmes.
  13. Congrats to Hannah. Quite an accomplishment. I had heard in the summer she wasn't playing basketball, but was proved wrong when our team walked into Collins and she was on the court for Gallatin. Good luck in both.
  14. I will grant you she should be one of the top players in the region and the region is down. I would say the rankings were done before she enrolled at SK. With that being said she is a very good young player with a bright future, but right now Dossett is the better player IMO and especially all around. At this point in her career Neace is more of a scoring guard not a PG. She is very good at that and has plenty of time to improve in other areas. As far as all around that hands down goes to Dossett. She's the main scorer, a primary ball handler, leading rebounder, main post presence and guards the best post or athlete. In saying this she still has room for improvement. I haven't seen ALL of that on a varsity level from Neace yet. Granted I have not watched her this summer I'm basing this on last year. As the season fast approaches I will have a better opinion.
  15. I agree, question now if this is true then where does she go?
  16. Where does she end up then? Back to Scott or elsewhere
  17. Not a bad list FBD. I would move oldham, South and Collins above Henry. Possibly even Williamstown. I can buy WV #1. They return the most and had a solid showing in the region. Shelby would probably be my pick though they have some question marks. Anderson will be solid and how good SK is will depend on how many rumored transfers they get. I am hearing the young talent they already have. My question is why didn't they get a lot of PT in the region? I could be wrong just looked like a lot of upperclassmen on the floor most of the times I saw them play. Gallatin will be tough and yes they did lose their best player, but also return the best player in the region in her sister IMO. Also yes the region is down compared to the last 5 yrs IMO. Trimble will be another team to watch for. This year it's going to come down to matchups as much as anything.
  18. A former Shelby Co. coach coming out of retirement?
  19. Didn't Gallatin knock Shelby out in the region this year?
  20. In the 9th Holy Cross looked like the most talented team I saw. Turner gives them the outside threat and scoring guard they have lacked when teams are able to pack it in. They took NCC down to the wire and add a all region guard. Highlands looks like #2 from what I saw right now, but it's early and a lot can change.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.