Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats' Pause 8th Region Preview

Featured Replies

Preseason Top 10

 

1.) Shelby County

2.) Walton-Verona

3.) Gallatin County

4.) Simon Kenton

5.) Anderson County

6.) Trimble County

7.) Oldham County

8.) Grant County

9.) Collins

10.) Owen County

 

 

Top 10 Players

 

1.) Hannah Dossett Gallatin County SR

2.) Mackenzie Raisor Shelby County SR

3.) Hailey Ison Walton-Verona JR

4.) Macy Wright Grant County SR

5.) Justus Martin Shelby County JR

6.) Corrine Robinson Anderson County SR

7.) Kaylee Clifford Trimble County SO

8.) Michelle Roberts Collins JR

9.) Allie Mills Walton-Verona SR

10.) Maggi Bosse Simon Kenton SR

  • Replies 52
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Cat's Pause already out or did you get a sneak peek?

  • Author
Is the Cat's Pause already out or did you get a sneak peek?

 

 

Please post the 7th region. Thanks

 

 

Yo Mama, I did kind of get a "sneak peak". A fellow I know has a copy already and I had him text me pics of the 8th region pages. I was too curious, I couldn't wait. :jump:

 

Sorry pass the ball...I didn't have him send pics of the 7th region.

 

Perhaps someone else who gets an early copy can post them????

Owen county? The team that did not win a single game in the regular season last year is ranked ahead of carroll, Henry, williamstown, or south oldham

Owen county? The team that did not win a single game in the regular season last year is ranked ahead of carroll, Henry, williamstown, or south oldham

 

That jumped out on the page to me as well. They will struggle again this year!

Plus they must have not got the memo that Niece is on SK because she should be in the top 1-4 for sure.

Plus they must have not got the memo that Niece is on SK because she should be in the top 1-4 for sure.
I guess it's hard to keep up with the musical chairs in NKY.
Owen county? The team that did not win a single game in the regular season last year is ranked ahead of carroll, Henry, williamstown, or south oldham
If Gambrell decides to play, and Dermon and Clifton come back healthy, Owen could be much improved from a year ago.
Preseason Top 10

 

1.) Shelby County

2.) Walton-Verona

3.) Gallatin County

4.) Simon Kenton

5.) Anderson County

6.) Trimble County

7.) Oldham County

8.) Grant County

9.) Collins

10.) Owen County

 

 

Top 10 Players

 

1.) Hannah Dossett Gallatin County SR

2.) Mackenzie Raisor Shelby County SR

3.) Hailey Ison Walton-Verona JR

4.) Macy Wright Grant County SR

5.) Justus Martin Shelby County JR

6.) Corrine Robinson Anderson County SR

7.) Kaylee Clifford Trimble County SO

8.) Michelle Roberts Collins JR

9.) Allie Mills Walton-Verona SR

10.) Maggi Bosse Simon Kenton SR

The Shelby County front line will be HUGE. They will start three 6 footers.
I guess it's hard to keep up with the musical chairs in NKY.

 

I would agree if she just transferred in the last few weeks, but it's been 2 months. The Cats' pause has been crappy for years now.

I would agree if she just transferred in the last few weeks, but it's been 2 months. The Cats' pause has been crappy for years now.
The 8th Region portion of the Cats Pause had been below standard for years, but has improved the last couple of years. My guess is that 8th Region contributor, Mr Herndon.... along with the rest of the 8th Region coaches, know very little to nothing about Ms Niece at this point. She has much hype to live up to at this point, and if she lives up to it, she will be duly recognized at the end of the season.
  • Author
The 8th Region portion of the Cats Pause had been below standard for years, but has improved the last couple of years. My guess is that 8th Region contributor, Mr Herndon.... along with the rest of the 8th Region coaches, know very little to nothing about Ms Niece at this point. She has much hype to live up to at this point, and if she lives up to it, she will be duly recognized at the end of the season.

 

I think you got it FBD. I certainly noticed she wasn't on the top ten list right away, however it didn't really surprise me. If you switch schools/region its hard to be immediately recognized without even playing a game.

Neace is a nice player, but it would still be hard to argue with the top 3.

 

Yo Mama, I did kind of get a "sneak peak". A fellow I know has a copy already and I had him text me pics of the 8th region pages. I was too curious, I couldn't wait. :jump:

 

Sorry pass the ball...I didn't have him send pics of the 7th region.

 

Perhaps someone else who gets an early copy can post them????

 

Lets get that network going to see if a sneak peak of 9th is available...should be a real conversation starter

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.